***KILLZONE mod for HL2 is a must!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerW

Reaction score
Killzone the exclusive for ps2 hardcore postapolyptic game is so awsome.
I hate that we wont see it on pc and therefore i want to get a group of modders together and make one hell of a cool KZ mod.

official site: http://www.killzoneps2.com

Killzone has some great environment settings and some of the coolest weapons i have seen in a game.
Its a cross between a WW2/vietnam game and Rainbow six.
The Helgast soldiers are almost as kewl looking as the Combines.

The mod dosent really have to be so hardcore total conversion like.. we got most of it within HL2.
Skinning and modelling for weapons and characters ofcourse,we could start off with 2-3 maps from the ps2 version as a first release.
We need new sounds and one new gametype apart from TDM which is in original HL2.

I dont know guys.. do we got any talented coders,mappers,sound artists,modellers and skinners on these forums?
If they keep it as small as possible and dont take it over your heads i belive a mod could be released within 2 months.

I love Killzone too but dont you think make a mod about it will be illegal?

Halo has been done with BFV!! so its not illegeal

its called homefront!

anyways i like ur idea! :D

Yah I dought its illegal, mainly cause your not selling it, there is tons of mods for HL1 that could be deemed illegal, Like Dragonmodz or WormsHL.

well I will like to help but I dont know how :p

i dont know shit about any modding part either.
This was mainly an idea and to see if WE = the hl2 community could get a few good men together and create this mod.

I sincerly hope so... hate to see KZ and its freshness wasted on ps2.. they could have made it for pc aswell... bastards.. ;(

chillerW said:
i dont know shit about any modding part either.
This was mainly an idea and to see if WE = the hl2 community could get a few good men together and create this mod.

I sincerly hope so... hate to see KZ and its freshness wasted on ps2.. they could have made it for pc aswell... bastards.. ;(

the truth I am happy that is in PS2 cuz is like the Halo of PS2 and play FPS on consoles is a bit more relaxing

but the good thing about if killzone come to PC is that it can get patchs and fix the bugs

EDIT:eek:ff yopic:you hav a PS2?

the best thing of killzone is that it was made in holland, the first good international selling game made in holland

KillaH said:
the best thing of killzone is that it was made in holland, the first good international selling game made in holland

didnt know that

I totally agree with this post. I was actually thinking that before I played either game... just from the trailer footage.

Now that I have played both... I think what the world really needs is a mod of HL2 where you play as helgast.

I have no idea why but i really HATE Killzone. I think it is like a cheap copy of HL2 and D3, but thats my opinion. (The helgast look exactly like combine soldiers). Don't flame me.

It's illegal. Thats why my Perfect Dark mod will probably have to go in a different direction :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back