Kirby Canvas Curse for the DS.

I've got the Jap version, it's great!

I love handing the game (and the cute pink stylus) over to random people, without any explanation.
You don't hear a peep out of them for half an hour! :D Apart from the occasional "woa"... "wah"...

To touch it is to be converted :smoking:

KU_ said:
http://ds.ign.com/articles/624/624427p1.html

Already have it preordered. This looks like a must buy. :bounce:

Had it for a few months now - and it's great fun.

Took a little while for me to 'click' with it, but then couldn't put it down for weeks. Still go back to try and get a few coins every now and then.

It's game like this that make owning a DS worth while - they're simply not possible on any other format.

With the new 2D Mario Bros and 2D Sonic coming out, the DS is *home* of the platformer right now. Love it!

oh yes, the new Sonic looks amazing :) (check out the vids if you haven't seen them - great stuff)

This game looks great. It's already snagging better reviews than Yoshi's TOuch & Go. I'll be pickin it up tomorrow...woo hoo.

SIde not: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is coming out in 2 weeks if the dates are accurate....should be interesting.

I definately want this game. Finally, good games are coming for the DS. I've been hearing that Splinter Cell is going to be really good, too.

The SC graphics are beautiful and look like something from the N64. Should be the best graphics on the console for a fair while... although Nintendogs gives a jolly good whack at it.

Anyway, on-topic, I cannot wait for this. After playing Yoshi to death, I was hankering after some more stylus-based platforming and this could be it.

The game is great fun, but spread it out over time. If you play for a few hours in a row it loses some...magic.

superjuanchango said:
The game is great fun, but spread it out over time. If you play for a few hours in a row it loses some...magic.

Just what I am doing. I just got it, and I'm on the third level. I really am saving it for a long vacation car ride I got coming up in about two weeks. Fun game.

superjuanchango said:
I got one next week I am saving it for :).

Nice. This is the must have game for DS owners at the moment. Also, this is a game where only the DS will give you the full experience. Wouldn't be better on any other console.

Back