Laser Trip wire explosive.

RomanEmperor

Reaction score
I made a laser trip wire explosive for the mod, I hope you all like it :)

Sorry I meant to include this with the Alien drop pod but I forgot about this, so sorry guys.

Tell me what you all think.

LaserTripwire.jpg

Shit dude. You really like starting new threads to piss us off huh?

Keep it in one thread man.

Umm, I said Sorry, I would have put this one in the other post, but it broke the rules if I would have done that, cause it ses to stay to the topic, and well I dont want to break the rules. And it is like I said, I forgot I had it until I saw it. So sorry. Ill make an official topic for this mod later when I have to post again, that way I can have one topic so you all stop complaining about little stuff.

Well, at least you read the rules. But it seems that you dont know that you can edit your posts. After you make a post, an edit button will appear on them so you can change it. Also, its better to double post than to make a new thread.

Well, at least you read the rules. But it seems that you dont know that you can edit your posts. After you make a post, an edit button will appear on them so you can change it. Also, its better to double post than to make a new thread.

Hehe yea I always read the rules to make sure so an so is allowed, but I hardly remember anything unless its important :):)

Well I did see the edit button, but it wouldent let me rename the Topic name to Alien drop pod + Laser trip wire, so I dident want to change the topic with two diffrent things, ya know what I mean?

I will remember that last part next time:).

Back