laser

T

timsh

how u get past the part where your in a buliding with lasers around and if u touch one the gun come out and kill u

in the sercuity building

"follow freeman"

its the part where u have to get in this building that has this huge gun the beams out and shoots u

i dont know how to or where to go i keep dieing
inside with all those guns

you have to dodge the lazers with jumping, dont throw an object in there with the gravity gun tho, it'll close the door and you'll have to start over

Okay, if you.. take a breath and type it out, we might be able to help you.

i know what you mean, lol, yeah that would be awesome, the guns that come out of the floor and you have to roll your nades in them too blow them up, in the end, i jus ran past quick.. that did the trick tbh, lmao

nono

the part where your in a building and there is lasers/ red lasers

if u hit one the doors close and then all these guns come out and kill u

I dont know how not to hit one

thats my question how do u get past this?

Jump in between the gaps. You should come to some pipes or some other object that you can climb over to reach the button.

there is that last 3 lasers

i see the button

i have to jump through the 3 lasers?

ill try it

wait what pipes? near the end?
i could never climb them

there is one pipe i can see that runs over those 2 shevels that block my way

is that the pipe?

No, jump around and over the machinery, don't touch the lasers.

oh yeah i remember that part, your probably talking about the last laser in front of the button, that took me a minute or so to figure out, theres a block or something that you have to jump on, its very close to a laser and it looks a bit like you wouldnt be able to fit on it without touching the laser, use that to climb up the pipe thing and jump over the final laser

Back