LEEEERRROOOOOOYYYYY nnnnnnnJENKIIIINNNSSSS

ship

Reaction score
This clip almost had me falling out of my chair with laughter. It's a video of some WoW clan discussing a battle tactic of how to attack a room when someone comes back from being AFK and jumps the gun.

Too funny.

Haha I my friend showed me that the other day... soooo funny.

"Goddammit Leroy!!"

Hehehe, funny guy. He is somewhat of a WOW celibratly now.

WoW, pssh its all about hostile planet. FPSMMORPGs are uber1337 btw funny watch!

I need to play more RPGs, I had no idea what was going on there, apart from that, Leroy, totally screwed up what they were doing.

I'm guessing that's World of Warcraft? I don't play RPGs, but that was hilarious :LOL:

"Ok, let's do this! LEEEERRROOOOOOYYYYY nnnnnnnJENKIIIINNNSSSS!"

The funniest part is that the rookery is uber easy. Oh and before anyone gets confused, it was scripted.

Leeroy:''its not my fault''

i dont play these type of games either but roflmao, omg too funny, i cant stop laughing, ''Ok, let's do this! LEEEERRROOOOOOYYYYY nnnnnnnJENKIIIINNNSSSS!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Stand anywhere in Orgrimmar or Ironforge and /yell "LEEERRROOOYY", I can garantee a few seconds later someone will bellow "JEEEENKIINS!!"

<3 WoW.

Suicide42 said:
Stand anywhere in Orgrimmar or Ironforge and /yell "LEEERRROOOYY", I can garantee a few seconds later someone will bellow "JEEEENKIINS!!"

<3 WoW.

lol, Once my exams are finished I am so getting this game. Don't you lot have a clan/guild/whatever on earth you call it? :p

We started up an "Order of the Crowbar" clan, just for Halflife2.net!

...but it consists of me, Sulkdodds, Kageprototype and Oldagerocker. Dedalus was with us for a long time, but he has scince left to join the world of roleplayers.

Haha, bet you haven't heard of Dedalus for a while have ya :p

You'll see him a lot on www.wowforums.co.uk, we're admins there.

Suicide42 said:
We started up an "Order of the Crowbar" clan, just for Halflife2.net!

...but it consists of me, Sulkdodds, Kageprototype and Oldagerocker. Dedalus was with us for a long time, but he has scince left to join the world of roleplayers.

Haha, bet you haven't heard of Dedalus for a while have ya :p

You'll see him a lot on www.wowforums.co.uk, we're admins there.

Neat, I remember dedalus! .... so long ago...

Admins eh! Nicely done :p

WTF!?

**Sobs** "Its not my fault"

"Leeroy, you where just stupid as hell"

LEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY nnnnnnnnJEEEEENKINS!

lmfao.

I recall hearing somene who shouted "Leerrrrroooyyyyy jjeeeennnkkkiinnnss!!" at a midnight showing of episode 3, and he got a round of applause. :LOL:

KagePrototype said:
I recall hearing somene who shouted "Leerrrrroooyyyyy jjeeeennnkkkiinnnss!!" at a midnight showing of episode 3, and he got a round of applause. :LOL:

Hahahahaha, that's serious pwnage! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah it's great. :LOL:

Even for a staged movie, it doesn't make much sense though:

- Valor shoulders for a paladin so he'll have more mana? He already has them even.
- Divine Intervention is an anti wipe tool, doesn't help to 'have it on your mages'
- A number crunch for your survival odds?

:LOL: lerooooy you are just stupid as hell :D

LOL he is dump.

Yip someone showed me this like a week ago, I thought about posting it here but I thought meh every1 has probably already seen it. Great fun I couldnt tell it was scripted at all but I did ponder at all how they could add such an idiot into their whatchacallit - guild

Anyway, can some one give me there friend code or whatever you call it, that lets some one install the game and try it for a month?

Haha, that guy's awesome ... It would have been better if he'd have stayed alive though.

Alright thumbs up, lets do this...... LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY nnnnnnnnnnnJJJJJJJENNNNNNNNKINSSSSSS

i thought it was funny @ the end when they were all giving him stick, it goes quiet, ''atleast i have chicken'', lol, the guys a leg-end.

LMAO, I watched it last nite and woke up thinking about leroy yelling.

I wondered what the hell all this shouting was about.

LEROY nnnnnJENKinss!

PS I thought he was saying dragons...any clarity on that?

Man, that actually made me cry laughing. I've not laughed, or cried, in years, so that's a pretty impressive feat.

-Angry Lawyer

Back