leet HL2 Case

Holy hell! Thats insanely awesome! VERY nicely done! He should win a free copy of Hl2 for doing that.

EDIT: I just hope it doesnt catch fire with all that paint when HL2 really makes even the powerful systems come to a grinding halt and making the temperatures rise <grins>

Notice the 2 watercooling tanks. I think its tempature will stay down.

No, it's Sapphire.

EDIT: Or maybe not. :D I can't tell by the heatsink.

last thing i want is my computer looking like it was dragged through mud

Good god. Holy damn, that is a labor of love that. The attention to detail is staggering. I can't say much else - I've got to look at the rest of the pictures (I'm only half way down)

And, I've not seen this posted before, at least not since july. There have been a few HL2 case mods posted, but I'm fairly sure this one is new.

*j0ey* said:
:cheers: http://212.61.68.76/rebels/hl2/ :cheers:

very clever.
He finally finished it and hosted the pics. Great! :thumbs:
I saw it last when it was being worked on and he has those pics posted in forums. He just wasn't done yet.

What a rusty...awesome....PC.

SubKamran said:
No, it's Sapphire.

EDIT: Or maybe not. :D I can't tell by the heatsink.

Sapphire != nvidia or ati

Incidently, it's a Club3D ATI Radeon 9600 Xt.

This is pretty old, but cool none-the-less. I imagine it feels like a chalkboard; I would hate that.

it would of been far more simple just to stick it on a bon fire for 3 or 5 minutes, glue it up and sprinkle scrayped off rust onto the case :p

yeah it's been posted a jillion times, but it's still fun to look at. an invidia card? lol

That case looks absolutely spectacu-odular!

NICE... Where can I get one... *Sniffle* I wish I could make somthing like that without it turning out horible looking...

Z|insane said:
I wish I could make somthing like that without it turning out horible looking...
It already looks horrible looking...so go ahead and try, you'll succeed!

Back