Left 4 Dead 2 Free for Xbox Live Silver Users This Weekend

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Starting January 15th Valve and Microsoft will be hosting a free multiplayer weekend for Left 4 Dead 2 for the Xbox Live Silver Accounts. But first you need an Xbox 360 and a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 and of course a Xbox Live Silver account.[br]

The free weekend will start on January 15 at 17:00pm GMT, until Monday, January 18 at the same time, regular silver membership users will be able to join in and get some zombie-slaying action.[br]

I think you are DEFINITELY missing out a lot if you don't have Gold account with L4D2. It's like, 99% of the experience.

what i don't get is the Deal of the Weak.....Week

why have it once a week when you have a games library very very long with Arcade games in the hundreds if not thousands

I think most people already have a gold membership. You'd be missing out on a lot of you didn't.

if it was on ps3 you wouldnt need to pay accounts too

For a second I thought this was like the Steam free weekends but it's what? If you have the game and a silver account you get to play it as if you had a gold account? Doesn't sound that good, but then again I have no idea what the difference is other than gold accounts support crossplay (for that massive library of games that supports it).

For a second I thought this was like the Steam free weekends but it's what? If you have the game and a silver account you get to play it as if you had a gold account? Doesn't sound that good, but then again I have no idea what the difference is other than gold accounts support crossplay (for that massive library of games that supports it).

You don't get to play any of your games online unless you have a Gold account.
Xbox Live is nothing else but a ripoff.

The fact that you have to pay for playing online is retarded IMHO. Why are there no dedicated servers (other than the official ones) for consoles, like there are for the PC?

You don't get to play any of your games online unless you have a Gold account.
Xbox Live is nothing else but a ripoff.
What? Then what is the point of buying a silver account in the first place?

Back