Left 4 Dead DLC Release Info

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick update from Doug Lombardi himself, noting that xbox 360 owners will have the downloadable content on xbox Live from 2am PST or 8am GMT.[br]PC owners will receive the free update "later in the day" of 21st April (Today in Europe!). A quick reminder the DLC will provide 2 new versus campaigns to play, as well as the new game mode, Survival.

Do you know when this is coming for Australia? Whats the time difference again?

This is another thing that irks me about Valve. They had today to prepare the download for at least a full day but they always release it at like 9PM EST. Frequently they release it at midnight or even the next day/week. I know that it's free content but that is just sloppy organization. :| It shows too when they delay things. Granted it may be that the game isn't done, but it's also bad organization. I wish I could tell my boss "when it's done".

This is another thing that irks me about Valve. They had today to prepare the download for at least a full day but they always release it at like 9PM EST. Frequently they release it at midnight or even the next day/week. I know that it's free content but that is just sloppy organization. :| It shows too when they delay things. Granted it may be that the game isn't done, but it's also bad organization. I wish I could tell my boss "when it's done".

crying-baby.jpg

Do you know when this is coming for Australia? Whats the time difference again?
If we are talking about the PC version and Valve is true to form it will be Wednesday morning or early afternoon Aus time.

Anyone know how big the Xbox DLC is?
I know that XBLA titles have to be under 350MB, but full expansions can be more or less any size (such as GTAIV:TL&TD which was 2GB).

I would set aside at least a Gig for the 360 DLC and hope it doesn't go over. Chances are it won't.

Back