Left 4 Dead Survival Pack Now Available on Xbox 360

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is now available on Xbox Live for free, well not really free you need to have an active Xbox Live Gold Membership.[br] The download size is around 101 MB. So hurry up and download it and tell us what you think.

The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack introduces a new multiplayer game mode, entitled ?Survival?, plus two complete campaigns for Versus Mode.

Sadly PC users have to wait "Later in the day".

lol, the DLC been out for a couple of hours and people have already beaten Valve's best score

the new mode is good fun, and pretty hard. furthest ive got in any of the maps is about 5minutes 10seconds.

i wish they would make a mode where you have to barricade a house and there are no special infected. i just love mowing down a whole horde at a time, and it would do wonders for my progress towards 'zombie genocide' - still on 41,000 of the bastards

The thing I dont understand, is why you would wanna use a glitch anyway, does it make people feel inadequate if they dont have the achievements as soon as possible? As far as im concerned if your just gonna use cheats or exploits or whatever, it defeats the point.

Gonna play the hell out of this allllll day tomorrow on my day off. **** yeah.

I can't wait until I get off work. Hopefully the PC version will be out then.

What the ****, it's not letting me download it.

"There is a problem with the download type"

Edit: lol fixed it.

It's pretty cool. But 360 users suck, I got to 6 minutes with myself and bots. I joined quite a few games and we struggled to get past 3 minutes. Versus isn't as good as I is hyped up to be, Survival mode is cool and a good change from the normal campaign stuff. And the SDK will be good fun too.

That is, if its out by then, just got a call from my friend overthere, and it's delayed for reasons he couldnt say.. and not how long it would take..

Back