LEGO Half-Life 2 Diorama

A lego half life game similar to the lego star wars games would rock

Lego Half Life 2 the video game would be so amazing!!

They could make the ordinary Half Life 2, split into the three days, similar to the first 3 episodes in Lego Star Wars. Then bring another game out, split into the 3 episodes. It makes perfect sense, one character is Gordon, the other is Alyx/Barney/Grigori/Rebel etc.

Its a brilliant concept.

I love the barnacle, so awesome.

Yes, I know that everytime a lego thread comes up I link to my stuff. Shut up.

I absoleutly love that APC!!

That is so amazing. The airboat is good too :D.

No, I don't build enough to be interested any more websites.

nice, i think there was a gas mask helmet with the "mars base" kits, i kinda expected those on the Civil Protections, but the barnacle was awesome.

Nice work Kashmir, the barnacle rocks.
But Que-Ever's work takes it to a different level, it's amazing

No no, my stuff sucks, I didn't even finish the little tram or anything.

Thanks for all your comments guys, it's all appreciated. Now I'm working on another diorama, any tips ?

If you could somehow make lego headcrabs, that would be awesome. You'd be able to make the zombies, too.

If you could somehow make lego headcrabs, that would be awesome. You'd be able to make the zombies, too.

Hmm, I'll get an idea. :)

@ Pinkle: A Ravenholm scene (it's much smaller) is in production :D

Holy shit, the lego half life movies on youtube are great. Surely I can't be the first here to have seen them...

And yay Ravenholm!! I look forward to it! :)

I made a Lego Zombie by putting a Pumpkin-Head from an old Harry Potter set on a scientist's body which only had one arm. It actually works quite well. I also made a pretty awesome replica of the Ep2 car. I'll post these sometime.

1205368855927mh4.jpg

1205371069396rv9.jpg

Check out www.brickarms.com for weapons, they've got almost everything Gordon uses: frag grenades, mp5, RPG, shotgun, the revolver you see above. The crowbar's just an improvised hinge.

I don't know the brickarms guy personally, but I have known of him since back when he was hosted on FBTB and made star wars weapons. I mean, they're cool, but I'm a purist.

Sorry for the long wait on Ravenholm, it's not very high in my priority list. I did make some headcrab zombies. They'll probably be posted here by tomorrow.

This thread made me create an epic knights battle ranging from the "Robin Hood Series" to "King Leo And Cedric The Bull Series" to "Vikings" to "Crowns and the Undead Series"

Metrocops are a little funny, Other than that, good job

Back