Let's all Play together!

Reaction score
Right, since I just got ADSL... I was thinking, why don't we post details of on what servers and what games (along with your alias) we are playing...

I just think this would be nice to do... I want to face some of you in Halo or UT :)

I play Medal of Honor AA and breakthrough. I use gamespy, my name is "TheTerminatorsGun". Ill play you in either of those games but Ill prolly own u too bad.

Nick on Steam "AmishSlayer" but...you'd have to join the servers I play..cuz the only servers I get good ping on are on-campus servers. Otherwise it's 900+ ping for me...

I have Allied Assualt, but I don't like it too much... :p

Maybe...but I don't really wanna download Gamespy, what with all the spyware :|

I play CS and CoD you can find me as GordieFreeman.

CS on Steam as Shuzer

I play WC3 too, but, not alot these days

My name on Steam is Fizzlephox. I play TFC, C-S, and DoD. Mainly DoD.

I usually play America's Army, BF1942, CS sometimes and my MMORPG choice is UO. You can sometimes find me on other online games, although I can't think of any others right now. My name is usually either Alzxul or Alzxul[UK]. However on CS, im Kingpin[DK-N]. Hopefully I'll see one or two of you sometime :cool:

the only game I play online now is COD and I'm getting fed up of that, but you might see me around, I go by the alias Ragemare.

FarrowLeSparrow is my alias in everything at the moment

I play

Starcraft
Alien verses Predator 2
HalfLife plus mods such as Sven Coop, DoD and Team Fortress...oh and rocket crowbar (Although i think i need to get the update...i cant find it without having to use steam though)
Command and Conquer generals and Zero Hour
I play BF1942 but most fo the time i play the desert Combat mod (That is an amazing mod)

No Halo nor UT mrBadger. I play Quake3 and my name is Matrix in red colour also I play CS and my name is Gorgon.

You play original Q3? You play tournement, DM, TDM, or CTF because I wanna play some good 'ol Q3 in so long.

Don't like Halo, but I play Unreal Tournament on my Pentium II 400 MHz (!!!!!!111oneone) online.

You don't play games like Raven Shield or Unreal II over the internet?

I usually play these games online:
Battlefield 1942 (including Interstate 82' and Forgotten Hope)
Raven Shield
Unreal T. (not so much though)
Unreal II XMP Demo
Americas Army

Oh yeah, if my crimbo list reaches Father Christmas, then i should be playing Halo online by the end of the 25th.

in desert combat my name is Cleric, in Cod my name is Cleric (with red letters :p) and in halo my name is.....

you guessed it.

Cleric.

Pressure, yeah dude, I play mostly CTF. and the servers name;

Jokersxxx
Area51
Raknowrok Norway
Jg514
Happy Fragging (You always can find me here)

CS well for this game I play mostly on HotCafeNet.dk

Right now I only play Call of Duty, and my name (in green) is synth.

Im playing the XMP demo, untill i get the game that is. Im playing on the jolt.co.uk demo server mainly... nick MaxiKana.

Well, when I lean how to play games through my firewall, I'll tell you :p

My nick will be 'mrBadger'

Pressure, No. If you did that you want find them. I never used Spy and their bullshit, I always use the traditional method (Hit Quake3 I cone then click on multiplayer option), wait until the search reached upto 200 servers then press space, after that you can search for one of the above names.

I play CS on 1.5 becuase my steam is F'ed up and won't work anymore.

I go under the names of

Bill-Lumberg (I seem to sound like Bill Lumberg over the mic, so that's how I got it.)

or

Soloman.

I play on a 24/7 militia server called bash.org.

I play CS, mostly.. My nick is (ta-da) -:A.D.O:- CrazyHarij .

Those will ahve really high ping for me :/ I can only join American servers or else i lag really bad.

I'm looking for a game to play. as I am stuck with diablo ii right now. and want to play wc3 tcip with someone :(

anyone wanna play bf1942 origonal, ill start a server if someone does

I play diablo 2, account *the_demonwithin and *the-demonwithin.
and DC as -=GODS=-Demon, on the clan server.

ET's good fun .. and free :)

(RTCw's the daddy, but after 2 years it's dying :'( ! )

i play CS and COD these days..hmm.. i did play some OP4 from time to time.. a nice change of pace some times :)

Steam name is *SyntheticG0D*

btw nice avatar Warbie :)

I don't really play online much anymore... :dozey:

My Steam name is Letters, though, if anyone ever wants to play some Team Fortress.

Originally posted by Warbie
ET's good fun .. and free :)

ET was running perfect for me since it came out. Then, last week, it all of the sudden stopped saving my video settings and locked up less than 3 minutes into the game. I can't play it now ;( it was my favorite game for a while.

Back