Lion hunters get pwned!

Serves em right. I dont see the point in hunting something which...in most cases doesnt have a chance. You have a gun, the lion doesnt. oh but the lion has teeth you say? Teeth that can fire rapidly several hudred yards at the speed of sound?
Hunting lions with just spears would be more fun but thats all besides the point. How short sighted is it, killing something so clost to extinction? If you really have to kill them, then at least wait until they repopulate.

It sounds bad but its a shame it didnt do him more damage... Although the only thing that would likely have taught him a lesson would have been if one of the thoers had died, like the woman. Im not saying i wish she was dead but these people just dont care.

Do what we do...slaughter virtual lions! You could even give the lions guns in the interest of fairness!
*Goes to make a safari mod*

Direwolf said:
Do what we do...slaughter virtual lions! You could even give the lions guns in the interest of fairness!
*Goes to make a safari mod*

Lions with guns eh? interesting thought.

Its a shame it wasnt a lioness they went after you know, they would have been in big trouble then because they are the true hunters...the males are just there for the sex.

The guy is lucky that the lion didn't get him more directly. He only got scraped it looks like. If the lion had gone for his face...I don't think it would've been fit for even eaumsorld.

on the replay it looks like the lion is going to hug him and smother him in *vicios* kisses.
Death to the dealers of it! But not to death itself. that would be mean.

the people were ****ing nubs i wish the lion hit him in the face then started ripping his arms off

I wanted him to get a direct hit to the head with teeth and claws. It would serve him right.

i don't get it, what purpose does it serve to kill animals? weird. it was just amazing to watch the lion bearing down on that guy..awesome stuff. what really got on my tits was that they were high fiving eachother afterwards. what the **** are you so proud for?! you've just killed an animal that is near extinction. clever boys! go have a beer!

wankers.

Yeah let's go and shoot them while they're at their place of work.

No... it seems more fitting to do what Powder did to that hunter in that movie "Powder"

****ing scumbags, I wish the lion had killed them all.
If I every seen this happin id take the gun and shot them all.

What morons, it took all five of them, with hunting rifles, god knows how many shots to kill the poor beast, and then they act all cool? WTF? People don't congragulate eachother when their aming sucks so bad. I mean, they had to use a tripod? Pity the lion didn't rip the bitches' throat out, real pity.

Like i said..if it had been done with bare hands, it would have been note worthy. But big hunting guns...

that would be freaky...bolt action rifle...lion charging at you...doh i missed...ahhhh...*growl** ok im done

This sort of thing makes me sick. The worst thing I have ever seen was a lioness behind a fence trying to get to here cub on the other side and this rich bastard just shot her, he was so proud about it. I would like to lock him up in a room and let a few lions in there with him and see how he likes that.

Why do you guys defend vicious monsters? More humans die at the hands of lions everyday. They are constantly encroaching on our cities and slowly incorporating entire countries to their communist feline empire. Our dentists are the last line of defense we have against them. These skilled scholar warriors don't think twice about risking their lives to defend humanity against these evil beasts.

This just makes me sick. I wish the lion had really done some damage. The only time I've ever gone hunting was for food, and my father and I used bows. Using a rifle is really below a proper standard. It takes very little skill, and is noisy.
People who hunt for sport make me angry, especially when they don't even do anything with the carcass, they just throw it out. I'm less angry toward those who donate the meat, but sport hunting is none the less disgusting.

please the lions own incompetance caused its death not the poachers. the lion could have ravaged all of them, but it didnt because it missed... then it RAN AWAY. my HOUSECAT could have grabbed onto that guys jugular and torn it out... believe me hes done it before.

lions are bloodthirsty killers. heres some food for thought:

One of the best-known episodes of repeated lion attack occurred in Kenya in 1898. Rail construction was going on about 40 miles north of Tsavo National Park when two lions began killing the workers. Twenty-six Indians and a similar number of Africans lost their lives before the lions were shot.

In 1932, another famous series of attacks commenced in Tanzania near the southern town of Njombe.

It took until 1947 to kill the final 15 lions from the pride and by this time over 1,000 people had been killed, with some being eaten. The lions of Njombe were a particularly interesting case as there seemed no obvious reason why they should start attacking man; their normal prey was in abundance and the cats were healthy.

thank god we have these skilled hunters to defend the poor africans. im just glad for the lions sake that this newb lion died. someone must of pissed in his gene pool cuz they arent supposed to miss. its a shame we dont have more like the lions in njombe, those lions were badASS. a few of those would have raped those poachers.

Anyone ever seen the movie - "The Ghost and the Darkness"? It's based on the Tsavo man-eater incident.

Too bad they weren't killed, in the most horrible possible way, eaten alive preferably.
I don't say it much, but these kind of lowlife scumbags deserve to die, really. How could you sink so low to hunt for animals with a big hunting rifle?
Stupid rich assholes. And I'm not some green tree humper, but it's just a low low and above all cowardly thing to do, like AWPing a crawling baby.

EDIT:

gh0st, are you stupid or just a really good actor? Ofcourse lions are dangerous, but there was no need for these assholes to pay them a visit. Lions won't kill unless they need food, especially the males won't kill, because they're not hunters.
Man has no business in the lions territory, and if you're dumb enough to go live there, and I don't care if you're a native or some cowardly hunter, then you deserve to be chewed up. No need to actively hunt them.

FortisVir said:
Anyone ever seen the movie - "The Ghost and the Darkness"? It's based on the Tsavo man-eater incident.

Im a man-eater..lol sorry couldnt pass it up, I'll chill out with the whole bi thing now.. :upstare:

PvtRyan said:
Too bad they weren't killed, in the most horrible possible way, eaten alive preferably.
I don't say it much, but these kind of lowlife scumbags deserve to die, really. How could you sink so low to hunt for animals with a big hunting rifle?
Stupid rich assholes.

I say we hunt each other, put the people that are on death row some knifes or guns and let them kill each other..last man standing goes free. Im serious too that could make for a kick ass reality TV show.

I don't take issue with the fact that they're hunting, rather that they're hunting LIONS. If they want they can come up here in CT and kill as many deer as they want...they're all over the place.

I dont think "Africans" need to be protected, considering there are severl tribes out there who have a sort of right of passage which involves killing a lion.

please the lions own incompetance caused its death not the poachers. the lion could have ravaged all of them, but it didnt because it missed... then it RAN AWAY. my HOUSECAT could have grabbed onto that guys jugular and torn it out... believe me hes done it before.

Ghost If you hadnt noticed the lion had just been shot with a powerfull rifle. :frown:
Lets shot you and see how well you do at takin down 3 men with guns.

Anyone who thinks this is acceptable behaviour needs to have a serious think about things.

mchammer75040 said:
Im a man-eater..lol sorry couldnt pass it up, I'll chill out with the whole bi thing now.. :upstare:

lmfao haha...

but seriously, made me sick to see those idiots killing the lion. if they were doing it for food... okay that's one thing, but for sport... pffff buncha chicken sh*ts.

i was just kidding lol i hate poachers and their cargo pants.

Dedalus said:
i don't get it, what purpose does it serve to kill animals? weird. it was just amazing to watch the lion bearing down on that guy..awesome stuff. what really got on my tits was that they were high fiving eachother afterwards. what the **** are you so proud for?! you've just killed an animal that is near extinction. clever boys! go have a beer!

wankers.

What purpose does it serve to kill animals?

Um.....food perhaps? =)

Anyway....I agree that it serves no purpose to kill non food producing animals. It's just some way for morons to get an ego boost or something.

Jackal hit said:
lmfao haha...

but seriously, made me sick to see those idiots killing the lion. if they were doing it for food... okay that's one thing, but for sport... pffff buncha chicken sh*ts.

lol finally someone pays attention to my bi jokes. anyways yea what a bunch of pussies they should atleast level the playing field by havin the hunters wear blind folds or some shit lol.

GO LION! YAY!

I hope those bastards didn't kill that lion.

wait guys i think this brings up a critical point.

who the hell eats a lion

gh0st said:
wait guys i think this brings up a critical point.

who the hell eats a lion

Yeah I prefer Twix or Snickers.

Back