Littlebigplanet 2 confirmation accidentally leaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
Bitch better not be PS3 exclusive... I know it will be though. I still haven't gotten to play Little Big Planet, one of my most hyped games.

it will be sony own media molecule and the Littlebigplanet IP rights

Wow. i didn't think they could make any major changes really.

Sign me up for this, so long as the Fairy wings stay in.

I was hoping LBP2 would just be a massive expansion. Or maybe it still will be and they'll release a disc version as well, it'd no doubt sell more that way. Hopefully there'll be the option to download it and play on the original disc, otherwise there had better be a shitload of new content.

Either way I'm dying for more LBP to play. There are very few local multiplayer games more enjoyable.

I like the look of the grapple thingy. Hopefully we'll get a few more gadgets to play with.

But they'd better remove the ****ing mandatory tutorials for the level editor. I really wanted to play with it a bit but by the time I finished all the ****ing needless tutorials my enthusiasm was entirely burned out.

so this garry's mod on playstation 3, except you have to pay 50 bucks and more for its expansions?

goty anyone? :p

2010 is going to be ****ing EPIC!!!!

Whats with everyone shouting "HURB GOTY 2010 DERP DURP" for all these unreleased games all of the sudden? I thought hl2.net was better than that.

Anyways, looks cool. How good it is depends on what kinds of levels/games people come up with. Not a huge fan of "Make your own damn game" style of game development, but hey, whatever works.

The internet, before LBP's release: "OMG this is so amazing look at all the stuff you can do GOTY 2009!"

The internet, two weeks after LBP's release: "Meh."

The internet, before LBP2's release: "OMG this is so amazing look at all the stuff you can do GOTY 2010!"

Seriously. The top-down view of the sackboys riding the furry beasts was enough to make me extremely excited for the possibilities of this game. Same goes for the micro-machine type racing cars. These options open the building up to other genres like racers, shooters, and RPGs even. I am VERY excited to see what the dedicated and talented community can do with this, not to mention what MM will include with it!!

As a beta tester for the PS3 game, a paid game tester for the PSP game and an owner of a Steven Fry signed copy of said PSP game and a little SackBoy figurine, only a giant exclamation mark can possibly express my excitement for this game.

!

i didn't really like LBP. it was fun but glitchy as hell on my system and since I have the 60GB version thats Backwards Compatible, I was always worried the game would screw up my system. plus the game would freeze the minute I went online into someones room.

A platform game?

A platform for games!

That was clever.

The internet, before LBP's release: "OMG this is so amazing look at all the stuff you can do GOTY 2009!"

The internet, two weeks after LBP's release: "Meh."

The internet, before LBP2's release: "OMG this is so amazing look at all the stuff you can do GOTY 2010!"

Amen, Brother.

Fool me once, shame on you.

You know the rest.

LBP is a very fun game and was one my primary considerations when I considered getting a PS3. Which I didn't.

I don't have a PS3 but this franchise seems to be full of pure genius.

LBP is my favourite local multiplayer game this generation, so much so that I only ever play it multiplayer, it just feels depressingly empty otherwise. Something hilarious will always happen, and without anyone to share those moments with an essential part of the experience is lost. That's why the PSP version was fun for quick, uplifting bursts on a lot commute or breaks between classes, but otherwise I would rarely play.

We could've co-op'd. It would've been beautiful...

Man, have we ever played a game together at all? I feel like you're just an internet forum tease sometimes.

I think my favorite local MP game of this gen is... Brawl? Mario Kart? Tough call really. Usually we just bust out the 64.

That song was the single reason why I'm going to wait for the reviews and then not buy it.

I will be even more hyped if they give any indication that water is included to the physics engine.

Awesome trailer, I've still got goosebumps :D

I will be even more hyped if they give any indication that water is included to the physics engine.
They already patched that into LBP, so I'd be very surprised if it wasn't in the second.

Back