Logitech MX510

Narcolepsy

Reaction score
I was skeptical. What's the difference between different types of mice, anyway? But when my MS Intellimouse Explorer decided to usurp my leadership and click things randomly, I decided to go to Logitech's premier model.

I can't really even explain what's so good about it. It just feels right. Very ergonomic, extremely precise optical engine, perfect scroll wheel, 8 buttons, but none of theme obstrusive. And it looks really cool!

So, in sum, I highly recommend this mouse to anyone. You will not regret it.

i have the mx500, isnt the only difference between the mx500 and mx510 color?

anyway i love it! the two thumb buttons are perfect for half-life and such, i dont have to click on the back and forward buttons anymore.

MX500/MX510 = a must buy!

I dont think theres a 510, theres the 500 and 550, i have the 500 myself, works great.

I have an Intellimouse, unfortunately, should be upgrading soon.

i have a 500. it's the best mouse i've ever had. and the thumb buttons are addicting. i'll go to get on my dad's computer and find myself trying to hit the back button, but there isn't one :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

i hate using computers without this mouse lol, kinda sad. whenever i surf the net im like 'oh shit i cant go back!' but then i remember theres those back buttons pfft, who needs em anymore?

MX 510 is THE BEST MOUSE EVER I PAID ~50$ and i choise red the color of the mother land :)

I've got a MX510 and I love it! It's amazing, totally destroys the MS mouse I used to have.

Bought a 510 a few months ago. It was worth the extra money.
It took a bit of time to get used to it though.

Im glad I stuck with logitech.

I played with the MX510 at the CPL and Qaukecon and it was a very smooth mouse, i wanna buy one myself :(

I've got a MX700, basically a cordless 510. Yeah yeah, I know, cordless is not the best for games, but I like it anyway, great mouse.

I wanna try that MX1000 laser mouse :E

Why? said:
i have the mx500, isnt the only difference between the mx500 and mx510 color?

anyway i love it! the two thumb buttons are perfect for half-life and such, i dont have to click on the back and forward buttons anymore.

MX500/MX510 = a must buy!

CHOPPER DAVE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Get an mx 700, they are teh win!

Wireless things are getting better but they still are not as fast and responsive, or reliable.

blahblahblah said:
I disagree. My mx700 is as fast and responsive as a corded mouse.
I second that. I have noticed no difference in cursor movement between a corded mouse and the MX700.
Plus, with the intellimouse, there's no clicks in the wheel, which makes switching weapons a bitch.

crabcakes66 said:
Wireless things are getting better but they still are not as fast and responsive, or reliable.

Actually that's not true. The mx700 is just as fast as the mx500 when using USB. But when the mx500 (or550, 510) is using PS2 @ 200hz(or whatever the highest is). The mx500 is faster. The mx900(bluetooth) is sligthly slower than the mx700 due to the bluetooth. But I can play just fine with the mx900, and I notice NO LAG what so ever. I also have an mx300 which I use if I forget to charge my mx900.

Back