Lol, a forum of hate!

I'm just proud I made it to some shitty forum like forumplanet...to think I reg'd that shit \=

People just need to grow up a little and realise opinions cant be proven wrong, and everyone has their own.

Someone needs to tell this to the fresh waves of selfish pissed off children that are flooding the internet latley.

Wait, wait, wait, a Gamespy site is full of fags? Let alone ForumPlanet? HAHAHAHA! NO WAY!

:E

it is unfortunate to see most people given the chance to take a shot, will do so.

you get assholes in the world, an unfortunate fact as well... and those guys were really unduly harsh.

well hey at least most of our community here is made of decent people (the reason Im still here)
we find no need to put someone else down in order to find validation in our own lives.

btw nice shirt, Im digging the G-man poster too.

*gasp* Forum members can treat you badly? I never could've guessed.

/me adds a reply to that thread

BTW: This kinda belongs in Off-Topic, dontCHA think?

The internet has bred a whole generation of not just kids that like to talk sh*t because they know there's no danger of having to pick their teeth up off the floor.
You know the type, mousey loser with no life in meatspace, big man, with a big mouth that doesn't have to worry about backing it all up in cyberspace.

Lots of Europeans here which is why I like it. They're much more even handed and open minded than North Americans.

BTW: The rubbers and thong on the lava lamp are priceless! I don't think I've ever seen a picture used as troll bait before!

Where'd you get that HL2 box? and the Hat? That came with the steam order? I bought the retail HL2 box, and got a shit-eatin shirt that say's XL, but is really a M.

Drop22 said:
Where'd you get that HL2 box? and the Hat? That came with the steam order? I bought the retail HL2 box, and got a shit-eatin shirt that say's XL, but is really a M.

Oh yeah, people who got the gold package (which is about $100) got:

▪ Half-Life 2
▪ Counter-Strike:Source
▪ Half-Life 1: Source
▪ Day of Defeat: Source
▪ Valve's back catalog available on Steam.
▪ HL2 posters, full strat guide, soundtrack, hat, collector's box, and a City 17 postcard.
▪ Chance to win a trip to VALVe

cyberpitz said:
I'm just proud I made it to some shitty forum like forumplanet...to think I reg'd that shit \=

awesome work e-thug!

* hi-5 *

edit: whoa, you got owned a few times ;D

Back