lol China whats goin on?

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/11/china.school.attack/index.html?hpt=T2

A man with a kitchen cleaver hacked to death seven kindergarten students and a teacher in northwest China on Wednesday, before returning home and committing suicide, state media said.

Officials do not yet know what prompted the 48-year-old man to attack students at a private school in Shaanxi province.

It was at least the fourth such attack on school children in the last month.

The Wednesday morning incident left five boys, two girls and a female teacher dead, said the Xinhua news agency.

lol it' almost like North Korea.
And what is it with all these stabbings?
did all mentally ill people blow their gasket it once?

watch the vids its makes it even more bizarre

The media shouldn't report things like this. It encourages it, it's why they happen in bunches.

They blame it on the economy.

I don't care how ****ing poor I am or how much money I lost - I don't care if I'm on the street. To show my disgust with the economy, hacking children to death just isn't an option.

I don't understand it. I could never understand it. It's simply something from a different world.

EDIT: Maybe China should stop letting children tuk er jerbs. Seriously, I guess this must be it. So many children - so many people; factory work is down because of the world economy slump, and children working in the factories. Maybe just - let kids get an education or something.

Thats because you have no experience or understanding of such situations

What KILLER is saying is, it's perfectly reasonable to kill children when you're in that situation.

Thats because you have no experience or understanding of such situations
What like, being without work, or .. being behind on all my bills, or living in my car, or being homeless? Done all of that, and I never felt the need to harm anyone. Steal some food, god damn. Life is never easy. Things turn around.

What like, being without work, or .. being behind on all my bills, or living in my car, or being homeless? Done all of that, and I never felt the need to harm anyone. Steal some food, god damn. Life is never easy. Things turn around.

not to mention it's KIDS we're talking abiout, you'd think they go try some some Party fat-cat but no.......lets attack helpless children.

He killed those children in self defence!

not to mention it's KIDS we're talking abiout, you'd think they go try some some Party fat-cat but no.......lets attack helpless children.

Dude, you ever tried killing some Party fat-cat? Those guys have good security! much easier just to go for the children.

There are FAR more things to consider outside of just personal financial situation.

padawans.jpg

There are FAR more things to consider outside of just personal financial situation.
Because that was the only problem I had? Get real.

"You just don't understand the Chinese, man." Yeah, I made that clear.

Just what are you getting at, anyway? I've hesitated to ask because it's just too crazy: you think there are times when this is justified?

There seems to be a misunderstanding between us. Why don't you list the things you think they may be going through that would justify brutally attacking a school full of 4 year old children (28 of them was the number last month).

The point I am making is not to justify killing, but that you could not possibly begin to understand the situation the man might have been, which, as I've already said, may be far more than his immediate personal financial situation. Thus, not in a stance in which you could rightly state as to what you would or would not do.

The point I am making is not to justify killing, but that you could not possibly begin to understand the situation the man might have been, which, as I've already said, may be far more than his immediate personal financial situation. Thus, not in a stance in which you could rightly state as to what you would or would not do.

Ok. This seems reasonable. I might actually kill a bunch of kids if I were in a a certain situation (that is currently unfathomable to me) too. I'd assume that I would not be in my right mind, because if I had any cognitive function left in my brain, I sure as hell wouldn't go around hack kids apart.

Still, whatever situation you're in, hacking people apart is... you know, not good. :p

Logically speaking, it is not a situation in which you could accurately speak for what may or may not happen

Sounds like he was really trying to... CUT his losses. :\

lol it' almost like North Korea.

Your knowledge of countries outside of America is so astoundingly bad that I don't know what else I could say.

Oh well, not the first time I'm seeing this from you.

wutcha talkin bout dude. theyre both commies. theyre exactly the same in my book.

Solving the overpopulation problem one child at a time?

I half expected to see more appropriate posts, I'm ashamed of all of you.

Although I think you worded this to your disadvantage I know what you're saying. However, I'd be surprised if he didn't have SERIOUSLY ****ed up mental issues.

wutcha talkin bout dude. theyre both commies. theyre exactly the same in my book.

You see, this is a common misconception that people have.

Communism is more of an economic system than a political system. Thus, it is almost impossible for China to be a communist country because they support capitalism.

China is more totalitarian, communism is not the right term these days.

That being said, even if China is a full on Communist country, not only is it nothing like North Korea, but the crimes of one man has nothing to do with the state of the whole country.

The song of Kali is now sung, the age of Kali has begun.

Your knowledge of countries outside of America is so astoundingly bad that I don't know what else I could say.

Oh well, not the first time I'm seeing this from you.

The way the Police were shadowing the Reporters was exactly the same thing they do in NK when foreigners come to visit.

The way the Police were shadowing the Reporters was exactly the same thing they do in NK when foreigners come to visit.

Yes, however what you implied was: "Hey guys, children killed in China, just like in N Korea lolololol"

Am I missing something, has there been some news article of a similar incident in N Korea?

I guess I shoulda spelled it out better,but I did point out to watch the Vids in the link.

There are two countries in the world:

The United States of America
The Freedom Hating Cowardly Union of Anti-American Nations

Unozero bases all of his foreign policy on this fact.

You can excuse drug dealing to a point when you are poor, or stealing. But hacking children with cleavers.

I don't think so.

You can excuse drug dealing to a point when you are poor, or stealing. But hacking children with cleavers.

I don't think so.

yeah I honestly think we're never gonna find out why he really did it.
but it had to be a combination of different factors,What I don't understand is why there are multiple cases like this in such a short time frame.

yeah I honestly think we're never gonna find out why he really did it.
You mean because he's ****ing dead?

That usually makes people a lot less vocal about their motivations, yeah.

These massacres have all been carefully premeditated by the state. This is China's answer to gross overpopulation.

You mean because he's ****ing dead?

That usually makes people a lot less vocal about their motivations, yeah.

well that and that china doesn't want the world to know that they have Problems.

Well they can't completely ignore when something happens but they want to control information that takes away credibility imho.
They can paint it anyway they want so the information becomes useless I think

well that and that china doesn't want the world to know that they have Problems.

Alright. You really need a brain checkup, or at least some form of political education.

Have you looked at America's news station? Have you looked at Faux News? You think China is the only country that tries to cover up their problems?

Oh a crazy guy in China just embarassed the nation, hell yeah China wants the whole world to conduct a full investigation on it!!!

Of course I'm sure you think your news stations have the most legit sources in the world. With the likes of taglines such as "fair and balanced" from Faux news, with amazing reporter and journalists such as Bill O'Reilly and Glen Back, and reporting from such legit sources as youtube (apparently youtube is front page news). Yes, I'm sure America keeps no secret from anyone. I'm sure America is the cleanest nation with absolutely no corruption. I'm sure America is the only nation in the world with no hidden problems.

Back