Look what i found on the nett!!!

411vm

Reaction score
i found this http://www.aftenposten.no/viten/article1549964.ece on a norwegian news site, its a real pic of a fossile fishy thing that is very alike the half-life 1 monster/creature. i dont remember what it was called but i guess you guys know:p

i dont have the will to translate the site but check out the pic, its realy cool:D

Thats...crazy alike.

Looks more like a sculpture, though. =/

ITS A SIGN THAT OUR UNIVERSE WILL BECOME A HALF LIFE ONE WERE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHHHHH. And one day there will be a new corp called black mesa and then the cascade and the portal storms and then we will be invaded by combine and be enslaved. And then there will be a guy named gordan frohmen and another named gordan freemon and they will save us all. I will lead a resistance and have my base in ravenholm.

It's a Dunkleosteus prehistoric predator fish who lived in acient oceans 360 million years ago. It was most dangerous living being of this era.
I have this creature in my old books about dinosaurs...

carr_dunkleosteus.jpg

Itchyasauruses were named after something, you know.

And that something was the Ichthyosaur.

Though it looks nothing like one... well, vaguely like one.

I never expected it to look soo much like the Itchysaur.

ITS A SIGN THAT OUR UNIVERSE WILL BECOME A HALF LIFE ONE WERE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHHHHH. And one day there will be a new corp called black mesa and then the cascade and the portal storms and then we will be invaded by combine and be enslaved. And then there will be a guy named gordan frohmen and another named gordan freemon and they will save us all. I will lead a resistance and have my base in ravenholm.

*coughcoughreadthisrightnow*

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/topic/story.cfm?c_id=325&objectid=10400645

we are all gonna die

dot com.

(saw that link on the concerned forums ages ago.. not we are all gonna die, I dont even know if thats a real site)

OH CRAP NOW WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE. I never knew they were making a dimession teleporter wow thats cool. next year when they throw the switch we better all be ready for a renaconce cascade and this time it will be swedins fault for haveing the world taken over. but that looks like a star gate from the show.

* Scientists aim to reproduce miniature versions of the so-called Big Bang, which is thought to have started the universe.

* To do this they will smash protons together at huge speeds along a 27km tube known as a particle accelerator.

* They hope to create tiny black holes or find extra dimensions in the universe.

* They estimate the possibility of accidentally destroying the planet as extremely low.

* The risk is calculated at about 10 to the minus 40 - a 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance.
Black holes are unpredictable and are very very hard to control they wanna mess with that! well guess im never gonna get married or see the future darn. in hl there was a 1 percent chance and IT HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!

So by all means we should call them up and say that if it happened in hl1 then it could, would, and will happen now lol

I don't think a half life thing will happen but a chance of blowing up the planet and there gonna risk it! well everyone if the earth is blown up curse them out in heaven or hell or wherever.:LOL: :LOL:

Back