Looking for mod team

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I have been in a cople of mods befor but they have all fallen through. Currently looking for abit of a project to work on with my spare time. Looking for weapon/prop modeling. Also enjoy some design work and wanting to get into charater modeling and animation, but in the process of learning.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Few past models:

Cople of high polly and a cople of low polly.

Attachments

• ak-479c.jpg
    ak-479c.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 208
  • mp59.jpg
    mp59.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 200
  • PP7c1.jpg
    PP7c1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 179
  • G36cc3.jpg
    G36cc3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Assault Rifle6.jpg
    Assault Rifle6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 218
i guess its really pointless at this point.... but email sent

Just wanted to let everyone know that I did not send an email.

I didn't send an email either.

If someone wants to make some friends, all they have to do is make a thread in here...

because all of us mod leaders are rabid though i dont need a weapons modeler very much so I didn't post

Wooh, had a fair few responces. Sorry if i havnt replyed to emails or PM's, no offence intended. But i have been intrested in a cople and have sent emails back.

Im not going to rush into anything, will probly leave it to the end of the week to see what crops up. Thanx for any intrest.

i didnt send an email stormy ... first show me that you texture and get them ingame .... ;) jk

I have finaly come to the decesion that im going to be joining Black Mesa: Source. Again, thanks for all the replys and offers and im sorry that i didnt reply to everyone, no offence intended.

Oh also, few of them models that i have are some what, up for sale shall we say. I have a few models lying around that arnt being used and im quite happy do donate them to any mod that needs some models. The P99c and Assault rifle at the start of this post are 2 examples, i have a few more so if people are intrested and post some renders of them in the next cpl of days.

Back