Lost

Datrix

Reaction score
I'm suprised that when I searched, I didn't find a thread on this. Does anybody else here watch ABC's "Lost". I find it to be the best drama on TV right now. It's very addicting if you've watched it since the beginning, It's cool how they go into each person lives (before the plane crash) depending on the situation. The characters are all great (Lock in particular) the acting is very solid and its great how the paranormal things interact with the main survival story.
abclost.jpg

Also the season finally is next week, It looks awesome. :E

allways willing to catch it on AXN but never can.

LOCKE GETS ****ING SHOT AND BOONE IS DEAD!?!?!

I want answers. Lots of them.

Shens said:
LOCKE GETS ****ING SHOT AND BOONE IS DEAD!?!?!

I want answers. Lots of them.

Did anybody even like Boone? :p
Oh BTW if anyone here has already seen the season finale, and spoils it for me, your ass will be kicked. :frown:

I hate living in australia, we're 4 months behind.

bliink said:

don't complain, you have dingo's, warm weather, cool accents, good beer and hot aussie chicks ;)

xLostx said:
Finally, a show with a good name.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean... :/

But have you seen any episodes? If you havn't you're missing out. :)

don't complain, you have dingo's, warm weather, cool accents, good beer and hot aussie chicks

Aaahhhh! I hope you know bliink is a girl and Aussie beer isn't good! :p

Anyway back on topic....

I think that we're on episode 9 in sweden, but I've downloaded every episode to to 19, dl last night's episode (20) now... I love the show, one of the best right now. And I'm sure there was a lost thread, but you're right, nothing appears when searching...weird.

I've been watching it in the States since day 1. I like it. No new episodes until May 4th though. UGHH!

I've only seen it a few times, but I was impressed. I'll probably get into it at some point.

This is avery good show, I started watching it on AXN channel, it just started here like a month ago, I was so addicted after the two first episodes, that I coulnd wait for the other ones to come out here, so I just downloaded them, I am gonna watch episode 20 tonight! woohooo... :p

Fishlore said:
No new episodes until May 4th though. UGHH!

Gaahh! Is that true? It's such an addictive show. I could hardly stand the break they took a few weeks ago. It'll suck having to wait until fall after the finale. I'm sure they leave us desperately hanging.

I finally saw episode 20 tonight. Rather graphic, but it was one of the best episodes of the season. I must now wait until May 4th...

Howcome they only air new episodes once a month? Well, there one Special-episode on April 27, that's called "Lost: The Journey". Is it some form of documentry?

I don't like all the flashbacks, it's kinda annoying.

Datrix:
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean... :/

The show's name is Lost...my nick is Lost...put one and one together.... :rolling:

I don't really like it. It's a cool premise, yeah, but a lot of the twists and scary things just seem like really cheap effects to me. Plus the whole thing about how the people on the beach can't hear
that huge monster thing's roar
but they can hear some woman yelling for help. Too inconsistent for me.

Anyone know what that big underground metal...thing is?

eatbugs said:
Anyone know what that big underground metal...thing is?

Nope...and in this thread we are going to keep it that way. If anyone knows and wants to tell eatbugs, you can PM him.

xLostx said:
The show's name is Lost...my nick is Lost...put one and one together....

I thought your name was xlostx... :rolling:
I'm just being an idiot. :p

It has now been 16 episodes since we last heard of the monster... That sucks, I thought that it would be a larger part of the story.

Lost is one of the most refreshing and original shows on tv atm. It's like the x-files except consistently good :)

Just the right amount of wierd thrown in to make you go oO but still grounded in reality ....... possibly :E

It's just been announced the season finale will be a 3hr thing Part one may 18th then the next 2 hour bit will be the week after.

Can't wait for the next one :)

The_Monkey said:
It has now been 16 episodes since we last heard of the monster... That sucks, I thought that it would be a larger part of the story.

No it hasn't...

It was in episode 13 during Boone's hallucination.

The_Monkey said:
Yes, but that wasn't for real...

But it hints at it being a recurring theme, rather than just a gimic for the first four episodes.

Zerimski said:
But it hints at it being a recurring theme, rather than just a gimic for the first four episodes.

Yeah, I was kinda happy that they included the monster, even if it didn't exist for real, then you relized that they hadn't totallt skipped it. It would still be nice if they let the monster appear for real though... like if it came and trashed the whole camp during the night... :D

DEATH eVADER said:
Don't think we can get it in the UK, what is Lost all about?

Well.

Lost is a character driven show about the survivors of a plane crash who find themselves on a mysterious island. Sounds corny but it's a million times better. It's also slightly unique in that most of each week's episode is given to flashbacks from before the crash giving insight into the backgrounds of the survivors and how they may be somehow linked.

I hope you were serious about asking about the show... and that the above is a good enough spoiler free and brief summary.

Also channel four has apparently bought it and we'll get it in autumn some time.

Back