Luckiest kid EVER

no, the kid who banged LaFave was luckier. At least he didn't get her pregnant

Holy shit, this is awesome! As soon as I read the thread title, before clicking, I thought "wow, maybe this kid banged his hot teacher"... and then it HAPPENED!

You never hear stories about male teachers having sex with school students. Thankfully.

And yes yes, I know somebody is going to mention, "Because all of them are priests...yadda yadda yadda" or something along those lines.

Heh.

You never hear stories about male teachers having sex with school students. Thankfully.

And yes yes, I know somebody is going to mention, "Because all of them are priests...yadda yadda yadda" or something along those lines.

Heh.

Umm Tom Ellison?

I wish I went to that school so that I could meet that kid and tell him that he's a LEGEND.

Never. Who is Tom Ellison?

I have heard of about 20 female teachers sleeping with their students though.

Put that on your 'make a wish' application RJMC and one day you might live the dream.

Lucky perhaps, but something wrong there really, why else would he tell everyone about it and get her sent down? Behind closed doors...eh.

RJMC will get molested by a lunch lady.

why do all the hot chicks always go for 15 year olds

Anybody seen the south park episode?

Niiiceeee.

why do all the hot chicks always go for 15 year olds

Because they're hung like THIS!
jesus_cross.gif

Oh, wait, I'm confusing "15 year olds" with "Jesus".

Because they're hung like THIS!
<snip>

Oh, wait, I'm confusing "15 year olds" with "Jesus".
ahhhahahhahahahahahaha

I still don't understand why, every time this comes up in the news, the older teacher is always really hot.

ahhhahahhahahahahahaha

I still don't understand why, every time this comes up in the news, the older teacher is always really hot.

Even a little kid knows to stay away from hideous women.

ahhhahahhahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, that's not always the case. I've seen the mugshots.... they're not pretty :sleep:

15? When i didn't even know what sex was until i was 18. Thats when my parents told me it wasn't a flavour of ice cream, when i was 16 girls were always offering me sex and i was like no thanks i like vanilla.

I wouldn't want to be sodomized by any woman, no matter how attractive.

To quote South Park: Nice!

Kyle "Arn't you guys going to do something about this?"

Cops "Yea, we'll have to track him down and give him his luckiest kid alive certificate...hahahahah"

To quote South Park: "Sweet.."

Switch the sexes around and you would all be screaming how the teacher should be hung from the highest tree.

Imagine the kid's CV.

15? When i didn't even know what sex was until i was 18. Thats when my parents told me it wasn't a flavour of ice cream, when i was 16 girls were always offering me sex and i was like no thanks i like vanilla.

LOL haha that made my day

I honestly think my physics teacher (male) might be trying to chat up the 2 Polish girls in my class.

I honestly think my physics teacher (male) might be trying to chat up the 2 Polish girls in my class.
Unfortunately, it comes naturally to guys.
As long as he doesn't sechs them up, it's OK, I suppose..

Back