Lucky for all of you guys :p

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkk! I'm sure you missed me terribly. Well, with the summer release myth (keyword), seeing the shaky cam vids (amazing), and just plain bored of all the other games out there (far cry, jedi academy, hitman 3, etc), my hype and love for hl2 has returned and is better than ever. So I'll be here trolling the forums like I used to. And for those who don't know me...you will. ;)

welcome back guinny.

...moved to off-topic.

i wonder if you'll get yourself banned again and return under a different nickname....AGAIN....

Haha I don't remember you but I remember your sig haha such a good one, sounds just like somthing someone would say in my school.

Point in a making this thread? You going to cry about your girlfriend again?

Guinny, whenever you go and come back you always announce it in the wrong forum. Stop it!

On a slightly less official note - welcome back mate :D

SaltyCrackers said:
i vote banned, just for the totally unnecessary post.
Let us decide the punishments.

Mr.Reak said:
Point in a making this thread? You going to cry about your girlfriend again?
The point of this thread is a forum member has returned after being away for a few months and would like to say hello to everyone. I don't see a problem with that.

Ahoy (again) Guinny! I think I joined too late to really see your infamous spam... too bad. :p

hey, guinny... well, this has been the tradition of returning memebers... for me anyway :naughty:

/me humps guinny's leg in heterosexual way

Wel...come...back....guinny...i...miss...ed....you....

/me continues

/me wonders why /me command keeps fixing and breaking

/me then continues to hump

Chris_D said:
Guinny, whenever you go and come back you always announce it in the wrong forum. Stop it!

On a slightly less official note - welcome back mate :D

Let us decide the punishments.

The point of this thread is a forum member has returned after being away for a few months and would like to say hello to everyone. I don't see a problem with that.

Ha, I see, your spam buddy? :) Just kid… But you see, he does these comebacks so often now, and for some reason, always makes a thread about his girlfriend problems, then he disappears for another 2-3 months.

I actually don’t have any problems with this thread, just poking fun at a guy.

lol nah im back for good. i promise. ive been surfing the forum alot but i havent posted as much. dont worry ill get back into my old habit. ;) so tell me whats new? any vids or news i should know about?

hehehehe, he is back, the man Right behind you. :D

G0rgon said:
hehehehe, he is back, the man Right behind you. :D

if it wasn't for that I wouldn't remeber him.

Whatever, welcome back.

Im pretty new here as you see on my rank, but welcome back anyway.

Back