M-113 [wip]

waedoe

Reaction score
well guys before it even becomes a model really i was wondering does this set up look correct?

Attachments

• scene.jpg
    scene.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 293
you should strech the top view so it fit's in the front, now it's about 2 inches short, after that, give us the sweetest highest poly tank model this forum has ever seen :bounce:

scene1.jpg

Looking good. A good way to make sure stuff matches up is to make a box and match it up to the sides (eg. the base of that turret) in one viewport. Then make sure it is also matching up in another viewport.

ummmm

those arent photos :p and trust me my thread isnt going tobe jacked i already found inaccuracies on your model

Update heres what the wip is looking like so far.

Attachments

• M113wip1.jpg
    M113wip1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 258
I'm liking the concept. Is this model for a mod? Best of luck with development and compile :) *G*

little update im currently detaing the inside if anyone is wondering. poly count 3500 so far (wheels are the muncher.)

finished mounting the periscopes, and the tricount is 5700 im shooting to have it finalized at around 7 - 10k tris

periscope.jpg

how come yur renders look so clear, and the model looks like almost clay like. Mine looks like legos :-(

SidewinderX143 said:
he uses a single skylight in max5 to render.

nooo you've exposed my noobness at rendering :smoking:

Back