MAC 10 or TMP?

Which gun?

• MAC10

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • TMP

Votes: 58 69.0%

• Total voters
Well... if I'm on Terrorist, I guess I like to go with Mac10.
But usually, if I'm on CT, I'll pick the TMP.

I dunno why...

/sarcasm

I like the Mac10 better... just for the sound.

I've started practicing quite a bit with both recently, & I can only get headshots with the TMP & I can't hit crap with the Mac10, so TMP for me.

yeh I agree. TMP rules for headies. Can't use the mac10 if my life depended on it thought. Which usually is the case. Anyone got any tips on useing it?

Only moderators/staff can add polls after someone's created a thread.

lol i dont think they get paid...unless it's in cookies...but yeah tmp fo lyfe yo

back to topic: all you who voted tmp are ghey - mac10 with it's crap accuracy is the mark of a real man every day of the week :)

with the mac-10 I like how no one steals it when they kill you, but the tmp is better

I do better with the TMP and it is silenced to boot. But the Mac 10 looks so much cooler!! Just gotta use it once in a while :)

tmp of course

did about 2647 damage in 115 hits total on havana the other day, great fun

TMP!

Its like running the same speed as holding a knife (or Scout) and it has like NO spread to the bullets!

It's a headshot machine.

Mac10 is obviously the more powerful of the 2, but the TMP has better accuracy.

Rock paper scissors. Either way, they are both crap in 1.6 but they are actually USEFUL in source.

TMP.

TMP - Its accuracy is soo much better than the MAC 10.

But both have thier moments... To use the MAC 10, get REAL colse, aim for thier crotch and hold the trigger down....

Rule 1) Don't ever ask to be a mod.
Can i be a mod bliink? Pretty Pretty Pwease!!!

JK! :)

TMP has got a massively fast fire rate. I rape with that gun, or used to when i played anyway. I'd get six or seven kills with it a round when i was really on fire, everyone thought i was hacking.

TMP is the BEST gun in CS, it's a headshot machine.

TMP, just for the sound and silly ROF. Although when forced to use a MAC10, I always seem to headshot the first person I see then die straight away regardless of what I was trying to do.

mac10 is stronger, but TMp is faster and more aimed, easilyer to make heady's....

mac10 is good for running at people like a crazed mad man and getting headshot the trick is with the mac is don't aim because it's so random

ignot said:
TMP, just for the sound and silly ROF.
True. Nothing's better than jumping around a corner and tweeting out a spray of bullets, and actually hitting stuff. Thinking about the sound makes me smirk even as I type this.

The very un-mighty sounding name only adds to the weapon's funniness. Who needs some gun with "magnum" in the name when you've got "tactical" and "pistol".

sHaDdoW said:
mac10 is good for running at people like a crazed mad man and getting headshot the trick is with the mac is don't aim because it's so random

which is why it's the choice of a real man every day of the week... lol

lol plus people get really annoyed when you TMP them.

I <3 TMP !!!

TMP = run+shoot = succes :thumbs:

there is a trick to the mac10 i cant get (single bullets i think?)
i've seen a guy get regular headshots with it (his name was mac10)
I'm good with the tmp and will vote for it as i find it better than the mp5&mac at all ranges.

TMP, so fun sneaking up, and firing at them, while they can't hear you, and look around, wondering what happened.

I threw a grenade in De_dust2 at CT spawn, a terror ran up over the grenade, i shot him in the chest, he died, the grenade pushed him forward, and i managed to get a headshot on him, while he was dead, and it also said Headshot, but i aimed no where near head, it was funny

yeah, TMP rushes are classic because they don't realize they're being shot for longer than usual.

Fliko said:
I threw a grenade in De_dust2 at CT spawn, a terror ran up over the grenade, i shot him in the chest, he died, the grenade pushed him forward, and i managed to get a headshot on him, while he was dead, and it also said Headshot, but i aimed no where near head, it was funny
That's because the spray pattern of a TMP even at five feet is not unlike a shower.

Dude I love the mac 10 so much. Its almost my fav weapon, especially with the new skin i have. I get a lot of long range kills with it. I absolutely love it, when im short on cash or wanna have fun I use it and sometimes I really kick ass with it.

and the tmp, well...i just absolutely suck with it.

I rarely use either, I usually just pick the deagle instead. Somehow the price range of being a bit cheaper than a mp5 but much more than a pistol doesn't fit for me. So I only use on really specific situations

>>FrEnZy<< said:
yeh I agree. TMP rules for headies. Can't use the mac10 if my life depended on it thought. Which usually is the case. Anyone got any tips on useing it?

YA AIM AT THIER FEET HOLD TRIGGER THE 6TH OR 7TH ROUND SHOULD BE A HEADSHOT LOL INGRAMS KICK LIKE A MULE BUT SHOULD DEFINETLY RESKIN YOUR TMP

Back