MADNESS!!!, MADNESS!!!! (Interactive)

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I just Played This Madness Interactive Game (I Downloaded it) And it is freakin Addicting, I know it's probably old, And most of ya played it, But my God!

The best thing is to get a knife and chuck it right into a guys head! Sweet!
Also Axes Kick Ass For Throwing, But They Usually miss, so I just chop with them, Thsi Game is Sweet!

TRY IT NOW!! OR I KILL A PUPPY!!

It's a fun game, but I never got very good at it. I used to just kinda cruise around and blast people, and it was amusing.

Oops, I ment to post this in the Game Forum..

The Main story is waaaay to hard, I only get to level 2, then I die, So I just go In experiment, That way you can spawn weapons!

The Thing That Got Me Hooked Was The Ability To Throw Things!

The best thing is to get something crappy that you'll throw away and then and axe or knife on your back, throw the crappy thing at them to stun them, then whip the knife or axe in their heads! YEA!!!!!!!!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!

You Got Pwned!

I hope I diden't encourage that indecent bahaviour Dog--.

Godd simple fun.

Bullet time is the best part.

It was too damn hard for me..........

I don't like it.
oh nvm I accidentally downloaded that chicken kentucky piece of shit... i'll be back.

Madness kicks ass. Music is a complete spinout though.

Okay, Dog--. I've told you before. STOP CAPITALIZING EVERY WORD. I Mean, Come On, It Looks Really Idiotic (Can't You Tell?) And Is A Painful Violation Of The English Language.

JNightshade said:
Okay, Dog--. I've told you before. STOP CAPITALIZING EVERY WORD. I Mean, Come On, It Looks Really Idiotic (Can't You Tell?) And Is A Painful Violation Of The English Language.
Way to flame, You could've PMed him about that.

A Madness mod for Source would own so hard.

I apologize. That post came out a little more harsh than I meant. And the PMs... they scare me.

Back