Maps you want in CS: Source

What map do you want to see return most?

• cs_siege

Votes: 38 38.0%
  • cs_747

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • cs_assault

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • cs_backalley

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • cs_docks

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • de_train

Votes: 58 58.0%
  • de_nuke

Votes: 49 49.0%
  • de_vegas

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • as_highrise

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • as_oilrig

Votes: 33 33.0%

• Total voters
M

Mr-Shag

We know that the following maps will be in CS: Source...

» Aztec
» Cobble
» Dust
» Dust2
» Havana
» Italy
» Piranesi
» Chateau
» Office

But what other classic maps to you think should be upgraded and put in CS: Source?

Personally I'd like see the return of cs_siege, cs_assault, cs_backalley, de_nuke and de_train.

>>Prodigy
>>Inferno
>>Storm
>>Assault
>>Backally
>>Militia
>>Siege
>>Thunder(the dam, could look good in source)
>>oilrig(water effeckts)

Some more old maps to jog your memory...

cs_desert
cs_ship
cs_tire
cs_station
cs_estate
de_foption
cs_arabstreets
as_forest
as_tundra

I didn't mention cs_militia and de_prodigy. I think goes without saying that these two will be added.

Now that you think of all the old maps, some were really bad, like as_forest and de_foption and arabstreets

Assault, Siege, and 747 all have loads of potential - although it has to be said that Siege was 10x more fun with the APC. Personally i'd love to see these maps remade alongside the ones they are already upgrading.

Prodigy and Militia had better be added too, these maps are jam packed with gameplay and should look and play great on source.

Highrise was a great map too although I haven't played it in so long i've probably forgotten my way around - are there going to be any VIP maps in CS Source anyway?

CS_Siege (with APC)
CS_Militia
CS_747
CS_Assault
CS_Italy2 (there should be one, with drivable boats)
CS_Docks
CS_Tire
CS_Thunder
CS_Backalley
CS_Estate
DE_Survivor
DE_Aztec2 (yes, there is one in the works)
DE_Train
DE_Nuke
DE_Vegas
DE_Airstrip
DE_Vertigo
DE_Prodigy
ES_Jail
ES_Frantic
AS_Forest
AS_Oilrig
AS_Highrise
AS_Riverside
AS_Tundra

Aztec: so I can see the water :D

edit: oh, sorry I missed the question there :p

I would love to see cs_assault to make a return:)

cs_docks

i just wanna see Docks back in, my alltime favorite map :) and mebbe Bunker, fun map also

If only they had a Make Source button for maps...

cmon guys? what more do we need when we have all the de_ maps?!?! Id love to see train and nuke with barrels and trash everywhere :D

dont need cs or as or es maps >:[

de_train, de_nuke better get remade!!!!!

Also id like to see a return to de_vegas :D such a class map that was.

Assault, 747, Docks and Backalley have a lot of potential :)

Oilrig would be exciting. Imagine rolling barrels down on the ct's where the elevator is :)

My all time favorite map is inferno... I want to see that remake the most

IMO Backalley would be really cool to play again. I really liked that map back when I still was playing.

all of them really. otherwise we'd all get bogged down with the same old levels. nice to have some variation.

u gotta have de_train, its my definitive cs map, and i know it isnt a great map but id love to see what source could do with a 747 and an Airport.

voted for CS_Docks, because it reminds me of the good old days when CS wasnt that popular and it was a hell of a lot of fun.

CS_Backalley comes in at a close second, for the same reason as above.. and because it was primarily a great DARK nightmap.. the first map I played (and probably the only) where using Night vision was useful.

IM excited to see what they have done with CS_Office.. wondering what kinda physics stuff will be thrown in... will we be able to shoot piles of paper and see them shred (ala max payne) or knock the computers off their terminals,.. etc.

cs_backalley is also a map I'd love to see redone. Great suggestion, Redundant :D

de_truth? i think that's the one with the japanese looking bulding.... I'd like to see that one in CSS...

Siege used to be a great map, back in Beta 5 or whatever it was, then along came cs_assault if I am not mistaken, kind of ruined the fun of siege.

lePobz said:
Assault, Siege, and 747 all have loads of potential - although it has to be said that Siege was 10x more fun with the APC. Personally i'd love to see these maps remade alongside the ones they are already upgrading.

Imagine, instead of the APC they gave the CTs a couple of dune buggies.. like what they showed at E3 and the leaked version...

Hell, even in the leak, the buggy was rock solid and fun as hell i might add :thumbs:

EDIT: oh and umm... docks all the way. mmm... water :)

eram said:
If only they had a Make Source button for maps...
well i dont know about that, but i read converting old maps to source was very easy. It was on this forum somewhere...

yeah cs_desert, and cs_pent are really jogging my memory. Now thats old school I remember those maps were around in the beta CS days. Close to 5 years ago.

Inferno is going to be ported to Source isn't it?

Other than that...I just want..de_train, de_nuke, cs_thunder and cs_siege would be cool, just because those 2 cs_maps has been one of my most played maps in my cs career. Thunder and Siege were some of the first maps I played, other than Dust.

why the hell do you want assualt? its the most unbalanced map ever.

Assault was good 2 1/2 years ago, which was when these people here last played probably.

CS_Siege CS_Assault DE_Train DE_Nuke

That's the ones I want to return :)

CS_MILITIA FOREVER!
and inferno.
i hope its included....cause currently its the only map i play because its fun as hell.

hehe, Imagine siege with dune buggies - it'd be like a game of dodgems at the CT spawn trying to ram everyone off the edge of the cliff :p

Back