Match Up!

Korgoth

Reaction score
Ok, the plot thickens... Post inspirational lyrics from a recent song that you dig. We'll try to figure out which song said lyric comes from. Upon discovering, the "winner" should wow us with some more lyrics. Please no cheating (googling the lyrics)... Sort of a music trivia. And maybe you'll see some lyrics you like and check out the song that owns them.
-----------------------

(had this one in my sig for a while)

***I'd meet you in wrong, bury all then I would be right with her, in whole, cherished by two. It makes you fly, yes i'll lie, God i'll lick her f*c*ing picture. In whole, drinks won't stain this birth.....

***Its just me, I'm bored. Carried lung, now I could be right with her in whole. Cherished by two. It makes you fly, yes i'll lie, drink one more so I could grow right in her. In whole, drinks won't stain this birth....
It makes you fly.
It makes you fly
Inside I lie
It makes you fly...

Inspite I will lie...
-----------------------------

Ok I think that sums it up. Its a pretty difficult one, and only a true fan would know this one I think. Not even one of their more popular songs, but i'll give you a hint. They are one of my top favorite bands.

Answer includes Artist/Song title.

I think this could border on the edge of impossible.

There are so many bands/songs out there....

ah well I give up.... Its Deftones-Birthmark.
How about you just post some lyrics you like, or think are particularly poetic. And tell us who it is then?

Holed up, scarred and tamed for the hell of look at me I'm the glorified malcontent, save me, save this all I gotta do is give and all is forgiven I'm sick...of being the butt of cosmic joke and I don't get the punch line A million lined up for miles to see the great big mouth, shut up and apologize

dun really know how to copy lyrics correctly :eek:

Incubus - Here in My Room

If the world would fall apart
In a fiction-worthy wind
I wouldn't change a thing now that you're here
your love is a verb here in my room here in my room
here in my room
yeah your love is a verb here in my room here in my room
here in my room

Song inspires me to use those lines on a girly girl. :smoking: :devil:

Back