Max payne 2 ragdoll mod!?

ivisak

Reaction score
Hello ppl!
Been searching alot for this mod ( it made the ragdoll animations in max payne 2 much more better ) but i cant find it anywere..maybe somebody remembers it and can give me the link :p ?

I thought that Max Payne 2 had quite good rag doll for its age anyways? wasnt it one of the main fetures?

It was okay, but no friction, everyone was coated in butter.

I've just searched for mods with different ragdolls, there is a reservoir dogs mod which supposedly has realistic ragdolls and I'm going to try it......now!

Pretty cool ragdolls, the weapons don't blow them very far (if at all) so they are more like HL2 ragdolls. I shot a guy and he was running, and his motion carried him on into a wall (looked like he ran into and knocked himself out).

If someone could take the ragdoll action (and the desert eagle sound) from this mod and whack it into cinema it would be very nice!

Murray_H said:
Pretty cool ragdolls, the weapons don't blow them very far (if at all) so they are more like HL2 ragdolls. I shot a guy and he was running, and his motion carried him on into a wall (looked like he ran into and knocked himself out).

If someone could take the ragdoll action (and the desert eagle sound) from this mod and whack it into cinema it would be very nice!
cinema 2 beta?think i might install mp2 again

Ok tried another one, bad cop ver 3. It's stupid, too much blood (like ridiculous amounts), I'm not saying 'oh no I hate blood in games' it's just absurd! The ragdolls are pretty pants too.

I'm downloading a matrix mod which has "my real ragdoll" mod in it, see how that fairs!

I've not got cinema 2, but that'll be on my list after this

Murray_H said:
Ok tried another one, bad cop ver 3. It's stupid, too much blood (like ridiculous amounts), I'm not saying 'oh no I hate blood in games' it's just absurd! The ragdolls are pretty pants too.

I'm downloading a matrix mod which has "my real ragdoll" mod in it, see how that fairs!

I've not got cinema 2, but that'll be on my list after this
cinema 2 is the best mod imo,nothing else is particurly good

In my opinion Max Payne 2 allready had fairly good ragdoll physics

Man...I should really buy MP2.
I played the demo to death.

I loved playing with the settings of MP2, after unpacking the source files. I made the Deagles shoot at 10x the speed of the Ingrams :D. It was fun to watch bodies fly on bullets from one balcony to another in one map from Dead Man Walking (or something like that). :LOL:

I found a real gem once, a guy in the 3Drealms forums posted his own tweak of the ragdolls, it made them freaking amazing.

CrazyHarij said:
I found a real gem once, a guy in the 3Drealms forums posted his own tweak of the ragdolls, it made them freaking amazing.
remember it?

Back