McDonald's Super-Duper Advertising!

Moto

Tank
Reaction score
Check this out:

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/6413/mcdonaldssuckswanker2cn.jpg

Isn't that hilarious? They're trying to brainwash us. They probably think that video game players don't mind abusing their bodies with crappy food, so they advertise at Gamespot. I have never seen so much of Micky-D's in one spot before.

I put the picture up in case the site takes the advert down. It might still be there, though. www.gamespot.com

Its still up there. Thats definately some hardcore advertising.

Funny thing is I ate McDonalds again yesterday for the first time in at least 6 months.

Now thats just scary...

I'm loving it!

(That phrase is on par with EA's "Challenge Everything")

:x

Oh yea baby I'm lovin it....

..wait.

Yeah, I'm a dollar menu guy... you can also save some time and just call me a cheap bastard. They should run some ads like that.

"The McCheap Bastard menu."

I actually eat at McDonald's sometimes. Pray for my soul. Or rather my small intestine. The McNuggets will have me!!

Can't stand the gunk-filled burgers they sell, mind. I'll settle for a BK slurry-free Bacon Double Melt any day of the week.

*ahem* As for the advertising- I don't think there's a man or woman on this planet who isn't intensely irritated by their current slogan. And considering the globalising conglomerations roaming the Earth, picture McEA trying to outlast with their snazzy new phrase "Challenge; I'm loving it", or perhaps "I'm loving everything".

Gamespot webmaster - "Ermm.. Wheres the website gone? And why do I suddenly feel like a burger?"

Ritz said:
Gamespot webmaster - "Ermm.. Wheres the website gone? And why do I suddenly feel like a burger?"

Oh god, that would be a horrible feeling! Imagine, being covered in in strange red stuff and weird green things and then being squeesed between two giant pieces of bread, don't get me started on the melted cheese! Stuff of nightmares that...

mortiz said:
Oh god, that would be a horrible feeling! Imagine, being covered in in strange red stuff and weird green things and then being squeesed between two giant pieces of bread, don't get me started on the melted cheese! Stuff of nightmares that...

The fact that a couple of days before(Well, probably more like weeks knowing mcdonalds), you would have been some horrible puree being transported around in a truck.

Not puree, blood :O

This reminds me of a story about someone finding a 3 inch(?) frog in her Mcsalad thingy :LOL:

lol i though it was macdonalds.com advertising something about gamespot.

gah, now I know gamespot have gone hardcore mainstream... traitors. maybe they need the advertising because their reviews are so poorly credited people are loosing intrest..?

I usually only eat garden (veggie) burgers,

But Burger King pwns mcdonalds. Mcdonalds bugers are disgusting and really bad for you, though I doubt BK's are any more nutritious. At least they taste better.

Mcdonald's sucks. Its crap. Burger King is great.

qckbeam said:
All fast food sucks equally

It may suck for the nutritionals, but i've had some damn good tasting fast food!

Those big burrito's from chipotle are surprisingly good. Huge too, so they fill you up.

Some are good, McDonalds is now like a pile of greasy rubber...

Did you know that if the pickles are taken out of thier burgers, it is classed as a dessert?

one of my mates once baught a burger at McDonalds where they had forgotten to grill the meat. they gave him everything he could eat and wouldent let him go untill he signed papers about not sueing them... lol

McAnd McWow, McThat's McA McLot McOf McBurgers

SupremePain said:
one of my mates once baught a burger at McDonalds where they had forgotten to grill the meat. they gave him everything he could eat and wouldent let him go untill he signed papers about not sueing them... lol
What do you mean they wouldnt let him go? Why in gods name did he sign those papers? What was in it for him?

I would have faked a traumatic phobic reaction and sued 'em good!

I hate McDonalds. The food has no nutritional value, and their advertising is disturbingly condesending. "I'm loving it",. "I'm a dollar menu guy",. do they really think they're going to get that thought into my head? Like one day my will is going to snap and I'll think, "Hey,. I'm a dollar menu guy!".

Ohhh how I hate them! :devil:

thats unfair, the americans have the dollar menu... what do we get? the 99 f*cking pence menu, whats that? like $1.85????
we beh teh ripped off.

i want my 85 cents!

SupremePain said:

McAnd McWow, McThat's McA McLot McOf McBurgers

He should of had all he could eat and not sign the papers :LOL:

Danimal said:
He should of had all he could eat and not sign the papers :LOL:

Yeah really, I'd have eaten all the decent food and ran off. That way I could later sue McDoanlds for everrything they're worth and get rich off my ass.

neptuneuk said:
thats unfair, the americans have the dollar menu... what do we get? the 99 f*cking pence menu, whats that? like $1.85????
we beh teh ripped off.

i want my 85 cents!
we get the Coin Offers over here... wtf?

I hate big monopolies, for me McDonalds being second only to EA games (with Microsoft following a close 3rd)

burger king fries own me. But i love Wendy's burgers. And even tho it's not fast food: Sonny's real pit BBQ is AWESOME.

Watch Super Size Me and you'll never touch McDonalds again.

I can hardly even browse that site, it's so slow because of all that advertising. :|

Just as long as this doesn't turn onto the staff I'm OK with the bashing.

i had a bigmac last night :p

THe gherkins are vile

And well it was tasty but it fell apart and looks ****all liek te advertisements

Didn't IGN do something like this a while ago?

Back