Meet The Scout This Friday!

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
On January, Our Lead Editor Hectic Glenn got a confirmation from Doug Lombardi that we going to meet The Scout next in the "Meet The.." series. Today Gametrailers announced that they'll show the new video on GameTrailers TV With Geoff Keighley this Friday. [br]Watch GTTV With Geoff Keighley Episode 110 Promo here.[br] Video now released, youtube version - SEE MEET THE SCOUT

Damn it, thought you said it was out now for a second :(

But whoop :D

I've not been a fan of GTTV. Last time they said "we may be surprised as to what Gabe has to say about Counter-Strike 2" ... what did he say? "No."

But I hope this is good.

If I hear anymore Team Fortress 2 news, I am going to explode.

Need a dispensah here! Need a dispensah here! Need a dispensah here!
Come over and say to my face tough guy....BONK!
I'm running circles round you!
:D Will the tools to make videos ever be released? I wanna make my TF2 rock concert.

We waited so long it better be more then a 3-5 minute video.

Um, they're doing this for free and they have to choreograph the whole thing and do all sorts of stuff to actually get a video made.

It's not like you're paying to download it.

It will be Friday at 1 a.m looking at the GT trailer. dunno what timezone they work on, meh, me want it now! :(

Its Friday! Wheres teh vid? :p

GT says in another 15 hours.
wtf15hourssp7.jpg

/shrug

omfg, i'm so confused, also wtf is with this 1am crap? thats in the morning and the morning has been and gone around the world.. they should really say sat 1am if its the next 1 am coming up.. seriously its kinda driving me crazy they do that..

Where's the countdown for the video at?

Valve shouldn't announce a damn thing anymore in the future.

Valve shouldn't announce a damn thing anymore in the future.
Valve haven't announced anything from what we've seen, this is gametrailers who have a relationship with Valve, some exclusivity contract I assume where they can show it before other sites, prior to Valve's official launch of the 'meet the' on Steam (which will include a HD version). The reason it's not out yet is probably down to GT, so don't go pointing that finger...

...yet.

Oh my god, my ribs hurt!

THAT WAS FANTASTIC

Poor heavy, all he wanted to do was eat his sandwich

Hilarious as usual. :D
Props to all the voice actors that do these.
Love it!

Ha, that was great.

Wetted my appetite for the others now, though :(

Back