Message to morire

Mat_Brummitt

Reaction score
Hey Morire,

I dont know if you noticed, but your spraylogo upload at spraylogos.co.uk become the most popular download!

Is that REALLY your girlfriend or a hottie you found on google image search? Just wondering, because i'd like to move it to another section if it's not your GF.

Thanks dude, and if it IS your girlfriend, you better hope she dont play CS cos sooner or later she'll stop to look at that spray and get a shock! lol

Thanks

MAt...

Ahhhhh... nope not my girl (unfortunately)... I haven't had one look so good as the chick in my spray in quite some time... but shit, I'm not one to complain about such matters. I just upped the spray there because there was no catagory for "Hot ASS Bitches"... and I don't really think it's an "Adult" spray... so feel free to move it where ever you want. Also, my most recent spray (SICKO - Preggo Spread in adult sprays) is corrupt and looks like sheit in the game... so I'd appreciate it if you'd remove that one all together... I'll up it again as soon as I fix it... aswell I've some great ideas that I think will make another TOP DOWNLOADED spray... so all you peeps keep checking out (AND ADDING TO, FOR THE SAKE OF THE COMMUNITY :p ) http://www.spraylogos.co.uk/

Back