Mindless Moder inspired gun

waedoe

Reaction score
hey guys mindless modder made the concept of this i decided to have a go at it cause i have nothingbetter to do so here it is 950 polygons i tried to stay around 1000 im going to uvw map it and skin it, i want to get good at skinning!

we1.jpg

we2.jpg

The only gripe I see...is there is no slide.

If you were to animate that thing firing..it wouldn't do anything. You need to cut out some sort of slide that lets the area around the barrel slide back.

im pretty sure the circular area on the top usually is the barrel seen through a cut in the slide.
if it is the barrel, it should be allined with the end part of it, where bullets usually come out from.

edit: can you show us the concept please?

it needs a hammer at the end, and I think it would look cooler with a longer silencer or whatever that this is.

Other than that it look pretty cool.

Also I don't think the bent mag looks right, I can't imagine how the bottom mag spring could push it up there, maybe straighten it and the handle out.

the modeleling looks pretty good. i would think the whole slide should move back when firing.
it looks like you followed closely that concept and it looks a bit depthless

I'd say you'd have two options with the firing mechinism:

Option 1: The standard way...

776.jpg

Option 2: The Unstandard more funky and wierd way....

c6d.jpg

The images are only a quick representation, and i know they like vitals like when the barrel ends (the bit where the round slots in etc... but meh :p)

Sorry bout the double post, but did a bit of playing with the unusual one....

fd4.jpg

the clip isn't loaded, so you can't see it, might do one where you see the mechinism....

hey stone you havent been on much lately where have you been?

RL really got me...
Been busy for along time now, finally got the nudge back to come back and make home again...

good i missed you, awww they took your mod powers away

Aye they have but that's ok, i'll survive, I don't need them... ;(

Back