Mindless Read This!!

Vulture117

Reaction score
I was wonderin if youd show me some of your models Mindless modder. Since you seem to know your technical terms I asume thier prety good. :p

:cheers:

there is a private message system for this kind of thing.

those rifles look excellen. i dont feel you did anything to have to justify yourself as a modeler anyway.

And this is why the private messaging system was created.

crackhead said:
those rifles look excellen. i dont feel you did anything to have to justify yourself as a modeler anyway.
you mean that i havent done or said anything to raise doubt upon my skills ?

you mean that i havent done or said anything to raise doubt upon my skills ?

exactly plus its not really any of his buissness.

crackhead said:
exactly plus its not really any of his buissness.
haha
i dont mind i actually apreciate some healthy interest in my work...i dont think he was asking me to prove myself ..he just wanted to see some work ive done since i havent posted most of this stuff on here.

mindless_moder said:
haha
i dont mind i actually apreciate some healthy interest in my work...i dont think he was asking me to prove myself ..he just wanted to see some work ive done since i havent posted most of this stuff on here.

yes that exsactly what im saying. Mindless seems to know his stuff so I wanted to see some of his stuff. Through knoledge comes wisdome. Through wisdome comes greatness. (lol dont mean to be an ass licker) He dosnt need to "proove" himself hes already prooved himself to me by his large technical knowledge and helpful sagestions.

I asumed that since he spends all his time on this forum helping noobs like me he would have some good stuff (and its prety good stuff too ;) I realy like the rifes thats real profesional level stuff ) to show the world.

and duh its not eny of my buisiness and i know about personal message system but since I was thinkin about it I might as well encourage mindless to show eveyone his work instead of just me. :)

Back