Mini-screenshot

its actually the picture of him in a screenshot thats comparing him to the scientists in half life one if that rings any bells.

i saw that ages ago, dunno if on planethl, but somewhere lol :p

cant wait to smash him and his clone's faces in with the crowbar.

and if there isnt dozens of him on the game, ill make a custom map with like 40 of him to smash

Originally posted by )[eVo]( Para
Scientist hunt anyone?

My god, lets make a map making team.

Buggy + Line of scientists + pool of water at the end + Manipulator = Fun for the whole family.

thats begs the question, if you used the manipulator on a human, and dunked him into water, would he drown??

Probably, even in Jedi Knight I remember force pushing people into the water where they died after a little struggle. Great fun!

It would be great to see him with a rocket launcher...and in a giant science-themed slaughter...pocket protectors everywhere.

Originally posted by nw909
My god, lets make a map making team.

Buggy + Line of scientists + pool of water at the end + Manipulator = Fun for the whole family.

That's actually a great idea! Imagine with the SDK you could mod this, and other great concepts!! Like Scientist Basketball: you have to grab the scientist with the MP gun zig-zag through enemy defence and toss the poor fellow in a basket! lol : )

I wonder if i grab one with the manipulator if i could right my name on the wall with his face......

Back