Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Motorola

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • LG

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters

G(ordon)-man

Reaction score
A question shall be asked, What companies mobile phone do you use?

/me uses Samsung

Me has Samsung. used to have Sagem but that was a brick. Got a nice slidey phone now!

Should've added an "other" option.

I have a Sony Ericsson.

Samsung G600 at the moment. Also:

17phoneslol.jpg

Well this sure is a useful thread.

Ha Pi has a pink phone :LOL:
Also i have an LG chocolate, its rubbbbbbbbish

Upgraded couple weeks ago to a Sony Ericsson cybershot C902. Much better than my last LG. Free MSN and Skype on it \o/

edit:
sony-ericssoon-c902.jpg

Right now i am using Sony Ericsson K800i.
I think that Sony Ericsson's are the best phones made ever.

It was my favourite phone - Sharp GX30i
but my new Samsung is just so much better, so I retired it.

SonyEricsson-Walkman-Handy-W580i-2-07.jpg

Mine is black however. It is a very good phone--surprisingly good sound quality out of the speakers and always good quality when on calls.

Samsung G800 at the mo. 3x optical zoomings! Upgrade due soon - Nokia N85 temptedings, or new iphone?

samsung_g800_3x.jpg

Sony-Ericsson k510i

How's the iPhone BTW? Never used one, but maybe someone here did. Did people go apeshit over nothing when it was released?

Sony Ericsson K310i

sony_ericsson_k310i.jpg

It sucks ass, I really need to get a new one.

Nokia man. Best interface, sexiest models, minimal buttons (always a help) plus mine never break, they get stolen. My old Nokia once beat a wall in a fight.

gsmnok1136_nokia_3500.jpg

Mmmmm

Rho, you could probably get money for lots of those, I remember hearing about it.

How's the iPhone BTW? Never used one, but maybe someone here did. Did people go apeshit over nothing when it was released?

apparently i'm the only person with an iPhone here. I think it's awesome and I love mine.

apparently i'm the only person with an iPhone here. I think it's awesome and I love mine.

I have the iTouch and it just seems like putting a phone in there too makes a lot of sense. I really like them. I might have went for the iPhone over the Touch if it wasn't for the AT&T shit. And yeah I know there's ways to get around that, but meh.

I have a LG Scoop.

lg-scoop-alltel-store.jpg

...The black one because I'm not a flaming homosexual.

Usually I don't give a shit about phones, but my Nokia 6300 steals my heart. It's so sleek, simple and pretty.

20061128-nokia6300.jpg

it's quite easy got type on, I'm sending this message on it right now...it can be delayed on some forums but it works pretty well on this one...probably because we don't have all those big sig pictures and huge avatars.

Sony Ericsson v600i. I've had it for almost 2 years now.

SonyEricssonv600i_1.jpg

Nokia all the way. Their phones are reliable. I have friends with fancy Sony Ericsons that have ten billion mega pixel cameras and super internet and all sorts of features that break every few months.

Never had a Nokia but my dad was constantly bitching about the interface in his Nokia phone and some of the stuff he showed me really was a bit dumb (don't remember specifics, though).

Errr Blackberry option?

Yass like it kids' phones these days...

Back