mod ideas

E

ebaseone

Hey guys.......i was playing HL2 over again last nite after beating it and had this great idea. Or maybe its already been thunk of. Someone please make a Mod with MORE music and interesting sound FX ......more 'tripppy" stuff audio wise as a MOD.....or show me how I can insert Mp3's or my own music into the game to play at specific parts. Dont tell me to load winamp and push play....ive done and that conflicts with the games music, i want the music to flow with the game like it does already, just more of it. Is there are Music Upgrade Mod like this? With more techno...type sounds...or maybe even some Hip Hop in some of the scenes to make this a more rounded game. Sound / Music has a big part in what makes a great game. ANy ideas where i can find a mod like this?

... that would require either having all of the game's vmf's or remapping them. not to mention that this is the wrong forum AND we hate "maek this mod plz id be kewl" threads.

so there is no way is what ur saying? i need more music in hl2....not enough. there are many actions sequences without music. i dont get why.

I KNOW! how about a mod that says how bad ebaseone sucks ass.

rule #1: Don't ever, ever ask someone else to make a mod for you.

git oudda here, ebaseone

what has this got to do with coding discussion? :eek:

Back