Modeller and Musician available for work

S

steveiouk

Check out my website for examples of my work:

www.nd-uk.co.uk

I have 15 years of experience in music composition. I am currently releasing an album in New Zealand under the voodoo record label.

I have 6 years of experience with 3dsmax and worked in a graphics design studio for that length of time.

Basically, if you have an idea I am confident that I can model or compose it.

Give me an email if you think i am suitable :)

Thanks

Steve

[email protected]

Sourceworld may be interested/in touch. Have you got more examples? I'll have a chat with the others, see what they think.

Omega Project

The Omega Project is desperate to hear from you! The Omega Project really needs a modeller for it's HL1/HL2 mod based on Warhammer 40k. The main news page is at http://omegaproject.blogspot.com but there is more coverage on our mod profile at Moddb (http://mods.moddb.com/2454). There is also a new site coming soon. Your work looks extremely impressive, so if you're interested please e-mail me at [email protected]

Hi Dark, can you email me so we can chat sometime..my email is [email protected] or if anyone wants to contact me on msn its [email protected] :)

Musically wise, i can upload some more stuff to my site, but the stuff thats going on the album i cant upload. I'll make sure some more goes up soon :)

Speak to you soon

Steve

Just to let you guys know Steve joined up with Sourceworld, gonna be a real asset IMO :)

heh,
he also joined Operation : Shadow Phoenix, going to be great working with him :D
oldfaq

And he ALSO joined the Omega Project! Looking forward to seeing his work!

I hope he has the time to do them all then and not stretching himself too thinly

yeah,
that'd be a bummer, but seems liek he'll enjoy working with all of them :D lol, has he ever worked on a mod team? becuase they like dedicated people....
oldfaq

oldfaq said:
yeah,
that'd be a bummer, but seems liek he'll enjoy working with all of them :D lol, has he ever worked on a mod team? becuase they like dedicated people....
oldfaq
Dunno, he's just doing the soundtrack for SW for us. We've plenty of digital modelers and sculptors, just needed the music sorted out.

Back