More Halflife 2 weapons

M

Mr.Headcrab

POSSIBLE SPOILER
Sorry Headwires

Ok if youve preloaded halflife 2 or source, go to the steam folder under valve, then go to steamapps then go to your names folder, and go to counterstrike source beta or halflife 2, and in the folder go to hl2 folder then resource folder then double click the HALFLIFE2 folder
If you havent preloaded anything, or you just dont wanna find it or cant i got a screenshot http://img6.exs.cx/img6/9418/hl2weps.jpg

wheres the new weapons? we've seen all those aint we? BTW spoiler would have been nice ;)

Jesus christ they made it a font rather than a sprite! WOW!

Take a look at the last weapon on size twelve. Its small, but I believe it may be the Gluon Gun (or Egon Gun).

Its got some sort of container on the left hand side, followed by a pipe extending to the right

Adrien C said:
People are going to get pissed for this.

Doubt it, there's no new weapon showing in that screenshot, and telling ppl where to find spoilers isn't really illegal...

5th post on this...

Anyway, no spoilers there. All the weapons we know are there.

Meh, 13 weapons that i see I was hoping for more than that and alot of those we have already used in HL1, I also dont see those little creatures from HL1 that you could throw and they would run then blow up :( .

i may have missed something, but i tried every key

edit, here is every letter
i used each row of keys, one normal, and the other holding shift to see the capital version

so the first two rows are

`1234567890-=
~!@#$%^&*()_+

Looks to me like there are still placeholders in that... suggesting it's incomplete...

yeah, these are just the guns that have already been known about. I'm glad there's no spoilers.

Nice to see the gluon's back though, off of the buggy. :)

And that can't possibly be all of them. I doubt Valve would only put in one alien-tech gun.

DEATH eVADER said:
Take a look at the last weapon on size twelve. Its small, but I believe it may be the Gluon Gun (or Egon Gun).

Its got some sort of container on the left hand side, followed by a pipe extending to the right

It's not the Egon gun :(

It's the Crossbow, the "tank" is just a rectangular box

Back