More mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a thought, I fell we need a few more mods, especially in the HL2 sections because the mods don't seem to post much there meaning they wouldn't be as vigilant there. Maybe you should make someone who visits them often a mod, like Samon.

Not posting in a section doesn't mean we're not readin/moderating it.

dunno if this is too offtopic, but is it just me, or is Bliink sorta mysteriously missing lately?

She's around.

With the possible exeption of Pi, the whole moderators have been gone. I think we need more mods with no lives of their own, one who is around most of the time.

Good thing is, we don't get that much trouble in the speculation forums. I'm thankful really

oh, and btw, why was my thread locked? It was jhust a suggestion and all yuo did was close it after 2 replies. Not even a "Denied" or some other coment. :|

because, as was pointed out, it wouldn't work.

15357 said:
well, that was only one post. :( Anyway, ok.

btw, http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88280 scares me.

Are we going back to the terror?

I think Zerim Handled the matter well. Warning bans to those who needed them (I assume) should let everybody know that he means bussiness.

I don't think we have any reason to fear good 'ol Zerim without reason (i've been a good boy :().

All in all, I think it was a mature way to handle the situation, and I think we've seen the end of all this hentaiia bussiness.

If it's anybody I fear, it's Pi :eek:

Lol.

*Reads PM*

Err, heteiria does NOT exist! It is not the cause of forum decline!

Pi Mu Rho and Zerimski are Correct! there is no Conspiracy!

scary PM.....

lets not discuss the matter or we'll be banned too.

15357 said:
lets not discuss the matter or we'll be banned too.

I think so long as we discuss it maturely and only speak of facts, then there should be no reason to fear banning.

Oh and... What pm?

Murray_H said:
Is the warning system going to be returning?

To tell you the truth, I think the warning bans are MUCH more effective.

That is, if warning bans have been occuring :p

sinkoman said:
I think so long as we discuss it maturely and only speak of facts, then there should be no reason to fear banning.

Oh and... What pm?
15357 is just speaking out of his ass.Don't listen to him.

He's always starting something about how the mods are evil and corrupt or something.By the way 15357...I think Pi was being sarcastic. (In your sig)

Tr0n said:
15357 is just speaking out of his ass.Don't listen to him.

He's always starting something about how the mods are evil and corrupt or something.By the way 15357...I think Pi was being sarcastic. (In your sig)

It's sad that after all this time I haven't been able to notice when it's happening.

Oh and I think that 15357's sig is a joke. None the less funny though.

You know...I've always wanted to live in Hawaii.Is there any fast internet connections there? :D

Tr0n said:
You know...I've always wanted to live in Hawaii.Is there any fast internet connections there? :D

Why yes, yes there is.

Infact, i'm typing this on 5mbps broadband :D

/off topic

sinkoman said:
Why yes, yes there is.

Infact, i'm typing this on 5mbps broadband :D

/off topic

My 5.1mbps pwns yours :p

Hell...if I had the money I would move to hawaii now.

Tr0n said:
Hell...if I had the money I would move to hawaii now.

It's a sad proposition that I may have ruined a very good thread :(.

Anywho, do you agree with what I said Pi?

Pi Mu Rho said:
Not posting in a section doesn't mean we're not readin/moderating it.
I just mean you'd probably pay more attention to places you post in, of course you do but someone who frequents it anyway would probably care more about it's standard and be more vigilant.

Yeah, I wish there were more mods. I mean, an Aliens mod would be cool.

I think the warning system should be brought back ..it caused new problems but it was effective

more mods would help, there's just too much hl2.net forum territory to cover

I agree with riomhaire on the part where Samon should be a mod. First of all, he's always right. Second, he's very punctual. Not to mention no double-posts slip by him. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

What actually happened to all those members (Burn, xLostx, gh0st, ...)?
They always seemed reasonable persons everytime I talked to them here. Could someone show me a few examples of the reason(s) why they were banned?

Devvo said:
My 5.1mbps pwns yours
6mbps ftw! :p

Beerdude26 said:
They always seemed reasonable persons everytime I talked to them here. Could someone show me a few examples of the reason(s) why they were banned?

Its already been said. Zerimski explained it. Banned for a short period of time while things sort themselves out.

Sulkdodds said:
Remember ever so long ago, in the HL2 modding section, where everyone wanted to make an Alien vs. Predator mod.

Those were the days...

Erestheux said:
Remember ever so long ago, in the HL2 modding section, where everyone wanted to make an Alien vs. Predator mod.

Those were the days...
I wish there was an alien vs predator mod. :(

Beerdude26 said:

6mbps ftw! :p

My connection should actually be at 8mbps but my ISP are a pile of turd when it comes to upgrades.

I always read the HL2 section - and I care about the standard of the whole forums.. I've just been working 6 day weeks lately. Heyyy can't knock moneys :)

I return to full activity (like the old days) next week :)

Sulkdodds said:
my mod xenos takes heavy influence from Aliens particularly with character design

Devvo said:
My 5.1mbps pwns yours :p

my 100mbps VDSL pwns yours :p

and, do not listen to Tr0n, he is hated as the evil bloodthirsty beast who has covered parts of the world in blood.

And, I'm nt joking.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back