mothers against peeing standing up

If thats not a joke, I'll buy a machine gun and kill them all for wasting valuable time and internet space.

I guess that they forgot that half the women in the world also pee standing up.

THey do??

15357 said:
If thats not a joke, I'll buy a machine gun and kill them all for wasting valuable time and internet space.

THey do??

Yeah, not exactly 1/2 but around there I'd estimate

edit:

In many underdeveloped or third world countries everyone just goes in holes in the ground. Tourist traps aren't like this, obviously.

I hate mothers... especially the ones that are against stuff.

ROFL! Funny site! It's just a parody site, don't get your panties in a bunch about it ;)

I reckon they're completely serious. No, really. really really. :upstare:

:LOL:

Did they mention male post-sexual-activity urine stream fragmentation?

And the spoiler background and font color need to be changed to match the new forum skin colors.

MuToiD_MaN said:
And the spoiler background and font color need to be changed to match the new forum skin colors.

I've just gotten used to the new colour. At least they didn't Britney-fi it again.

is that true I am going to make a site against mother agaisnt everything

<RJMC> said:
is that true I am going to make a site against mother agaisnt everything

I'll join you in that.

"Mothers against mothers."

Ha, classic.

This reminds me of Mothers Against Maddox... what a joke. Only this one actually IS a joke.

sometimes i pee sitting down because i like my toilet being clean. but i always clean up after i pee standing anyway.

I pee standing up, and I'm tall so, the fall creates splash. Don't like it? Pee in the garden bitch

j/k. Tell you what, I'll sit down to piss when women will admit they fart.

Peeing standing up is far more hygenic for myself unless I pee all over the floor. I'll see how they like it when the bathroom floor is coverd in my urine. MWHUA MWHUA MWHUA

I generally sit down when i'm in my own home or a family members. Public restrooms or anything else, and I stand up.

I was just raised that way. You don't have to clean up all those piss splashes when you sit down. Plus it facilitates emptying your bowels if you feel so inclined ;)

Raziaar said:
I generally sit down when i'm in my own home or a family members. Public restrooms or anything else, and I stand up.

I was just raised that way. You don't have to clean up all those piss splashes when you sit down. Plus it facilitates emptying your bowels if you feel so inclined ;)
Are you me? Like, in another body, or something?

It's fake. Just a ploy to get people to help this guy get a free iPod.
*points to the banner*
..and make money off of the shirts.

Back