Movie News! Evil Dead remake and sequel, X-Men 3, Aeon Flux, Underworld 2

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Evil Dead remake without Bruce though.... not a good thought.

Gonna be interesting to know whats planned for Spiderman 3 though!

Wow. I justed noticed a lot of the mods here at hl2.net are not mods anymore. What the hell happened?

Raziel-Jcd said:
Wow. I justed noticed a lot of the mods here at hl2.net are not mods anymore. What the hell happened?
We set Munro up on a date with the girl/guy from the crying game and he didn't see the funny side.

I find it quite interesting that the Halo article says that Halo 2 was only the second best selling. I wonder what the first was...

Anways I desperately hope that Venom appears as the Spider-Man 3 villian. I would so squeal with fanboyish glee.

Evil Dead IV would kick ass, especially with Bruce back at it
A Halo movie? will it have a decent plot? i'm skeptical
Venom in Spidey 3? who else could it really be, Venom's the be-all-end-all villian

Carnage owns all. They need to have both Venom and Carnage.
The beauty!

Raziel-Jcd said:
Carnage owns all. They need to have both Venom and Carnage.
The beauty!
Carnage doesn't have the depth of character that Venom does, and Venom comes first, so it makes more sense for Venom to be in Spidey 3, granted Carnage is the ultimate destroyer

The Dark Elf said:
We set Munro up on a date with the girl/guy from the crying game and he didn't see the funny side.

That's hilarious, I actually laughed out loud

Icarusintel said:
Carnage doesn't have the depth of character that Venom does, and Venom comes first, so it makes more sense for Venom to be in Spidey 3, granted Carnage is the ultimate destroyer

AH who cares who comes 1st. Carnage would make Spider Man one of the greatest movies of all time. Just think of the action and effects. The fights UGHGHHGH!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :bounce: :rolling: :naughty:

Sorry to disappoint you guys...
If you didn't see the ending of Spiderman 2...well...spoiler!
At the end, Harry finds his father's Green Goblin gear... And becomes the Hobgoblin I'm guessing in Spidey 3...Or Peter's professor will become that Lizard dude...OR BOTH!

A remake of The Evil Dead? Interesting...didn't they already do that? Oh yeah! It was called Evil Dead 2.

Raziel-Jcd said:
Nope that was the 2nd part.
Sorry, buddy. There is not a continuation of story between Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2. If I had to call it anything, I would call it a remake.

What does Ash do in Evil Dead? Awaken the demons by playing the tape recording? Yup.

Oh, does he do the EXACT SAME THING in Evil Dead 2?

Remake.

Back