Mr problem with BlueShift story

Status
Not open for further replies.

halflifeguy

Reaction score
Obviously VALVe didnt really like the Blue-Shift episode very much or maybe just over looked this while makings HL2's diologue, but.........if any of you have played blueshift then you know that you play THEEE Barney Calhoun, not one of his clones. And you should also know that you only see Gordon about 2 times throughout the game. Once in the beginning when your banging on the door while he is speeding by in the tram. And the second is in the end when u see him being dragged away by the grunts. Neither of those times does he have a crowbar in his hand. But in HL2 he gives you the crowbar and says...."Hey, I think you dropped this back at Black Mesa"...........how the hell would he know what he used during that time if he only saw him 2 times, both of which having him being crowbarless........:dozey:

Vortigaunts saw Gordon use the crowbar throughout the first game.
Because of their hive-mind, all vortigaunts share that knowledge, including those who are friends with Barney.

"It's Dr. Freeman, watch out for his crowbar!"
This little Overwatch quote shows that the crowbar is indeed fabled.

riomhaire speaks the truth.
Freeman is probably the most famous living person in the world (even though very few people have seen his face) im sure that Vance, Kleiner and a surviving BM personnel heard about Freeman's endeavours.

Freeman's Crowbar is like Pressure's penis. Yes, exactly like that.

Barney knew Gordon before the events of HL1 began, he could have known that
Gordon had a thing for crowbars.

We know that other scientists and staff survived and escaped from Black Mesa, partly
due to the efforts of Barney Calhoun and Gordon Freeman. The other Barney clones
could have traded notes over the years and figured out that GF used his crowbar
a lot (not in that way).

Sulkdodds said:
Freeman's Crowbar is like Pressure's penis. Yes, exactly like that.

Its highly corrosive and toxic?

you seem rather curious...any particular reason to join the forums and ask about pressure, who I do not know either and intend to keep it that way...you never know who will be starring in the next rumor :p

You also forget about the collective hive mind of all the Barney Calhoun clones!

"We are Barney Calhoun! You will be assimilated! We will buy you a beer!"

YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DIVERSITY WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. :borg:

CATCH US LATER AND WE WILL BUY YOU A FERMENTED VEGETABLE BEVERAGE. :borg:

CAN WE DO THIS IN ANOTHER TEMPORAL INCIDENT? :borg:

WE APOLOGISE HUMAN, WE CANNOT VACATE OUR ASSIGNED LOCATION. :borg:

...Barney Borg! You here us Valve? It'll be the best thing since sliced headcrab!

Attention all,

Tommorow i intend to go back in time to valve's HL1 production headquarters to change the crowbar model into a Dildo.
After that, things will be quite.. different..

Quote:
"cquinn - Barney knew Gordon before the events of HL1 began, he could have known that Gordon had a thing for DILDOS."

"ríomhaire - "It's Dr. Freeman, watch out for his DILDO!"
This little Overwatch quote shows that the DILDO is indeed fabled."

Indeed.

Why is there a problem with the Blue Shift story? It fits in perfectly.
Close this please

THAT YOU DO NOT PERCIEVE PURPOSE DOES IS NOT INDICATION THAT THERE IS NONE. :borg:

I don't know anyone named Mr. Problem anyway (thread title).

Sulkdodds said:
THAT YOU DO NOT PERCIEVE PURPOSE DOES IS NOT INDICATION THAT THERE IS NONE. :borg:

:rolleyes: Turning a little rusty, Sulk? :borg:

Considering I just spelled "hear" as "here" a little further back, I'm sure someone's slipped some sort of dyslexia gene into the Borg assimilation scheme :borg:

In the words of someone much funnier than me: We are the dyslexic Borg. You will be ass-laminated.

And I think we all need to remember a little thing called "suspension of disbelief"- i.e., we can't just eat devs alive due to continuity quibbles. For all we know, everything fits into some grand, ineffable plan. Not that I actually think it matters...

It seems to real
/me hides under desk... "Tell me when they go away!"

But really Blue Shift is good quick fun.

evilsloth said:
It seems to real
/me hides under desk... "Tell me when they go away!"

But really Blue Shift is good quick fun.
Maybe too fast..... maybe faster than i can speak. Faster than a speeding bullet. Faster faster FASTER FASTER FAAAAAAASTTER!:borg: :x

Attention, all borg type A-22e3 units, switch to verbal command.

Initiate override 152.

They're all gone, evilsloth.

15357 said:
Attention, all borg type A-22e3 units, switch to verbal command.

Initiate override 152.

They're all gone, evilsloth.
ALL HAIL 15357, DESTROYER / COMMANDER OF BORGS BEEYOTCH!

Whta may I get you master:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back