Multiplayer Ideas

Gronoken

Reaction score
Multiplayer Ideas.

When we all get to play HL 2 online, we dont have to kill each other right away, what we can do is Explore maps try out all of the guns especially the manilupator gun and then we can test physics by doing all kidnds of all shit. this will be awesome! Then we can make a clan and fight in Team Deathmatches! The malipuator gun ADD TONS OF FUN TO MULTIPLAYER! I mean you thorw anything you want at your opponent!I wonder if you can break walls in MP? That would be cool seeing a broken map lol. Would also be cool if there was Invasion Mode where bunch of players team up and fight againts HL 2 Hordes of Monsters! That would be awesome! I cant ****ING WAIT!!!! But dont forget HL 2 IS COMING CLOSER EVERY SECOND!

Assuming we even get the manipulator in multiplayer without modding it ourselves... ;(

Even if we do have to, though, it'll still be very fun to mess around with once it's done. :)

Letters said:
Assuming we even get the manipulator in multiplayer without modding it ourselves... ;(

No manipulator...;(

*beats the crap out of Gabe with a crowbar in HL2 death match*

Stop repeating old topics!

Six Three said:
Stop repeating old topics!
Actually this is the same one you spammed earlier but minus all the spam. I'd appreciate it if you let the people that actually want to discuss this topic carry on.

I deleted 10 posts from this thread that were all from people complaining. There's no need for it.

If you want to explore maps its probably best to play on your on comp. Check them out and then join servers. As soon as people learn the ins and outs of maps they will probably try to dominate people trying it out for the first time.

:thumbs: Let's make a halflife2.net clan!

But it's always fun playing on new maps/games when most people don't really know everything about the map/game yet... hah, I remember Tribes 2... that was great. :D

ailevation said:
:thumbs: Let's make a halflife2.net clan!

I think this was discussed a while back, Munny didn't want everyone going around with the [hl2.net] tag, but some of us use it. I know Badger does, and I do as well.

When the game comes out I'm sorting out a small lan with my mates so thats definately going to be fun to all be running around testing shit out together.

*pictures me placing a barrel above a drop and telling my m8 I've found a secret door at the bottom. Mwhahahahah :p

Gronoken said:
Multiplayer Ideas.

Would also be cool if there was Invasion Mode where bunch of players team up and fight againts HL 2 Hordes of Monsters! That would be awesome! SECOND!
Thats what Sven Co-Op is for :)
I believe there is a possibilty on that mod coming to the Source Engine.

What would be cool for mappers to make is like a race course with the new vehicles. That might prove interesting. For real maps it will probably just be parts from the Single player, but made into a Deathmatch style map.

i want something never seen before in half-life 2 mp !! ah and it must be good :D

Six Three said:
I think this was discussed a while back, Munny didn't want everyone going around with the [hl2.net] tag, but some of us use it. I know Badger does, and I do as well.

I use it too!!! Allthough my gameing nick is now GingerNinja..

So its: [HL2.net]GingerNinja atm, :)

Back