DSCN2163.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 313
and heres the bodykit im gonna get at the end of the year :naughty:

whoh... 666 post :devil:

Attachments

• Hellyeah.gif
    Hellyeah.gif
    87 KB · Views: 325
ye thats true, u could proberly get this for your first car and this is like with easy insurance etc...

vwpolo1.jpg

Just proberly with like a 1.2/1.5 engine :D

Thats a peice of aussie muscle ur lookin at boy, not some yanktank or ricer :)

(i admit the front headlights are a bit offputing on my car but i feel the new bodykit evens them out.)

I don't like how either of them look... Your new car looks a little bit like some sort of bug to me. And that volkswagen golf is just plain ugly ;)
Come to think of it... I don't really like how most cars look at all.
That's exluding the aerocar of course.

well i wanna congratulate you on your new car, it looks awesome compared to my current car, a mazda 323 from 84.

and that body kit looks awesome aswell.

how many dineros did you pay for that car?

burnzie said:
and heres the bodykit im gonna get at the end of the year :naughty:

whoh... 666 post :devil:

imo, ricing, or any body kit that includes a spoiler for a car that doesn't need a spoiler is a waste of time and money and just makes you look like a dumb kid to everyone except your friends who also think it's cool...do you even know what a spoiler is for? Isn't that car front wheel drive? why would you want a spoiler on the back?

it puts you in the same category as this guy:
http://www.cartpushers.net/images/pic4.jpg

imo, people shouldn't do anything if there are people who devote their free time to taking pictures of what they've done and posting those pictures on their website to make fun of them.

www.laughatrice.com

oh well...it's not gonna be the worst rice job i've seen :p

The kit looks good without the steelies and wing , and congrats on the car.

No burnzie! dont turn it into a ricer! noooo!!!11

magnetmannen said:
well i wanna congratulate you on your new car, it looks awesome compared to my current car, a mazda 323 from 84.

and that body kit looks awesome aswell.

how many dineros did you pay for that car?
Haha, My '84 626 2.0i owns you :D

rice is basically when someone tries to put all these "sweet" "performance" parts on their not-so-great car. y'know when you see that jackass with the 2 foot tall spoiler on his front wheel drive saturn...that's rice.
or when people put tons of advertisement stickers on their door or something to make it look like a race car.

people call it that because it's popular with azn kids....that and it's short for rice burner.

Maskirovka said:
rice is basically when someone tries to put all these "sweet" "performance" parts on their not-so-great car. y'know when you see that jackass with the 2 foot tall spoiler on his front wheel drive saturn...that's rice.
or when people put tons of advertisement stickers on their door or something to make it look like a race car.

people call it that because it's popular with azn kids....that and it's short for rice burner.

Its not so much that its popular with azn kids it just that most rice cars tend to come from the far east such as Subaru's, Toyota's and Mitsubishi's?

Also wouldnt placing a spoiler on the back of a front wheel drive reduce acceleration performance?

A spoiler is useful for any car, because it creates downforce, for a more stable ride, especially through the corners. But I doubt ANY of these putzes actually take there car to the track.

And a bodykit doesn't really help aerodynamically, it just adds drag and weight. It only works if the whole body is fiberglass, like on racecars. It does look good though :) Ofcourse, I probably wouldn't get one.

And Matt, I hope you do get the 325i, it's really awesome, no matter what year. When you have it, can I come over and drive it? ;)

damn guys..
well let me be the second to congratulate you on your new car. don't wreck it! :)
i think it looks pretty slick (for a ford especially, AU or otherwise), but you're right about the headlights being a little offensive.
and spoilers do kinda make you look retarded, imo. but do watcha like :)

:E

im more than likely getting a 95 year coupe 325!!

Rear spoilers on front wheel drive cars produce downforce on the rear of the car which in turn lifts up the front of the car which then makes the front tyres produce far less grip.

a spolier creates downforce...but only at high speed. The purpose of creating a downward force is to increase traction on the wheels that are driving the car...so it's useless on a front wheel drive car, and it's espeically not useful for street cars, which never go fast enough to make it worth it even if you have a rear wheel drive car (you're not in The Fast and the Furious).

and yeah i agree that it's also because a lot of ricer cars are japanese cars, but A LOT of people rice up american cars like saturns (the worst, imo...nothing dumber than putting expensive chrome stuff and a body kit/spoiler on a car that's not worth more than $10,000 off the lot....lol.), taurus SHOs, trucks, grand am/prix, the list goes on....

So can I drive it, huh? Huh? HUH?!

My mom used to own a 325i from the generation before that, it was nice (well, compared to my '82 Toyota Tercel). It handled really well. It's just, the seat was broken, so it was too far back, so you had to slouch down really far to fully operate the clutch, which was a pain in the ass. Maybe if it had been automatic it wouldn't have been so hard, and we might have kept it. *cries* ;(

My brother is getting a Honda Civic Type R soon... so i hope i can buy it from him after he's done with it :)

goddamn some of you like pretty fugly ass cars.

Im buying an 95 RX7 R/S type or 97 Supra at the end of this year.

Ridic said:

Supras/skylines are good cars but stinks FATF/TFTF.

Ridic said:

Wish i ciuld afford the insurance on that one! :E

Id throw some nice 17" rims on it before the bodykit, maybe some new head/tail lights too.

they are 17 inch :)

there isnt much in the way of new head lights 4 the falcon.

that kit is an origional ford kit, it belongs on the TS50. its a long project im doing 4 the car, bodykit is one of the first steps. its not rice, muscle. Aussie car culture is different from the rest of the world.

+ the origional AU series 1 looks ugly as, imo the body kit is a huge improvement.

Body kits not rice? What you packing over 1000hp, trying to keep it on the ground? If your not its rice...its not muscle either is gay.

Back