My First EVER cs source map,Hof_aim_desertwars

uziholda

Spy
Reaction score
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=D5A96E5984DE7100EB6EBEC6FDB87D8B

Its A yousendit link so it may go down quick,but anybody with bandwidth thats willing to host it i would appreciate it a lot,the zip includes the bsp a readme file and a screenshot of it,i am currentley waiting for halflife2files.com to accept it so once they do i will renew the link,any kind of feedback is appreciated email me at [email protected] if u have any ideas,and bare in mind this is my first maps,so if anyone finds any bugs or problems with it let me know also,

apart from that enjoy everyone cos it took me long enough to make lol,i dont even wanna play it now LOL,

cya guys

Your map name needs improvement.

Your thread needs pics.

If you don't even want to play it, why should we?

Doofus said:
Your map name needs improvement.

Your thread needs pics.

If you don't even want to play it, why should we?

my map name is a part of my clan,
the zip folder has pics,
i dont wanna play it because i have been playing it all night

Some might not want to download the whole map before they've seen some screenshots of it. Doofus forgot to mention to you that this isn't the right place for this thread either, there's a CS:S- and an editing forum.

uziholda said:
my map name is a part of my clan,

Constructive Criticism -

Nobody cares about your clan. No one. Don't use it as part of a map name.

Also, I'd like to reinforce what other people have said - nobody will ever give a damn about your map if you're too lazy to provide screenshots without having to download something.

yeah i would like to see what i am downloading before i actually download it

i made a post in cs source section with a picture,sorry about posting it here mods,close this as soon as u see it

Back