My friend is stupid

Mattigus

Reaction score
A friend of mine, going by the name of Chico, is trying to sell a hard drive. Chico's a funny guy, but he might be quite possibly the stupidest person in the world. Anyway, he shows my other friend, Aaron, his ebay site with the hard drive. All it says on the site is that it's 120 gigs, and doesn't list manufacturer, RPM, cache, ect. Aaron tells Chico this, and Chico asks "well, what is it?" Aaron's never used this thing, so he doesn't know, so Chico says "well, look at the picture, and tell me what it is."

The picture of the hard drive looks, well, like a hard drive. There's no labels visible or anything. Instead of telling Chico he's an idiot, like we normally do, we decide to mess with him.

Without further ado, here is his ebay site.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

EDIT: We've been doing research on the Sega drives, and have come up with some interesting additions. Did you know they have Tiberium caches?

Also, my friend is attempting to get him to write "+20 dexterity with %20 resist cold spells" on the description. I will not stop laughing if he succeeds.

:LOL: Now thats good.
Wonder if anyone would place a bid on that. lol

"This model has a flux capacitor with 120 km/h fold factor"

ROFL!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lol, i done something like that a while back. Except it was with an AMD chip and we said "oh, thats an AMD Hamster edition with the heatcage" and then told him we were joking and that the heatcage was actually a "washingsink" and it cleaned the chip when the PC shut down ... if you ask him what that component is today he will give that description and he has an A-Level in IT .. scary isn't it.

Haha, This takes the cake,
"It uses Tiberium cache Tt also has a 20 point dexterity rating, and has a 20percent higher resistance to cold than most other hard drives"

My friend just showed me something today. It was a question that went something like this:

"Will this hard drive be compatible with my 1982 Delorian. I have to go back in time to rescue Doc Brown. This is very urgent and my life is depending on it. - Marty Mcfly"

I told him that of course his harddrive is compatible with a Delorian, especially because of his zurillium connector pins would interface very well. So he sent the guy a response with that written on it.

That's the funniest thing on eBay ever. I loled damn hard! :LOL:

Hah, oh god someone bought it for 71 bucks. They are going to be said when they cant time travel with it... and will be angry to find out that it's dexterity is only +2

KM/H? Does that mean it can jump out of my PC and dance around me and keep me hostage?

:LOL: I rolled on the floor that is so hilarious!! I love the RPG mods!

Your poor friend though, haha. At least he made about retail price for it. :thumbs:

Back