my half-life ebay purchase (take a look)

W

Wraith

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3539919904&category=4303&rd=1

this thing is so awesome i had to put 10 tacks in it to hold it up just to be safe.

here is the text from the auction just in case it times out before you see this

======================================

"YOU ARE BIDDING ON AN ULTRA-RARE POSTER. this poster was a marketing poster ONLY, for a game that was NEVER released. HALF LIFE for the dreamcast was canceled, and so this poster was never used. it is enormous, easily the size of a door; over two yards tall (75") and about a yard wide. (36") as seen in poster, it was stored funny, so it has BENDS in it, BUT NO ACTUAL CREASES. after shipping poster should be in fine condition. this poster is near-mint condition. BID NOW!
Paypal ONLY!! NO EXCEPTIONS.

NORTH AMERICAN BIDDERS ONLY!

PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER AUCTIONS, as i need to pay a speeding ticket soon. "

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 378
* Mitoboy is tempted just to find out where you live and steal it from you.

Lucky bastard.....

yeah i bid 38 bucks on it and some dude tried to snipe it from me by bidding up one dollar overand voer and over again, the auction ended when he was at 37! i almost lost it!

Ive got Half-life on the dreamcast, I downloaded it, and it wasnt even released!,

wow, seems like they did all the hard work of bringing it over to another platform then decided not to burn the cds? what the **** is up with that?

I have the same exact size wall scroll but for Soul Caliber II [xbox version]. It does look damn sweet. Easily almost 6 feet tall and its just awesome. My co-workers have the GameCube/PS2 ones for Soul Caliber II.

You suppose to have babeposters in front of your bed...not Gordon :D

They started the biding at $10?! I would have started at $10,000. Well maybe not, but im sure people would bid $100 if they started there. In a few years time, things like that will be very expensive. Just think about it. Gaming is becoming more and more mainstream, Half-Life in 15-30 years time will probably be like original Starwars trinkets are now.

i got the game .. it kicks ass .. even comes wit blue shift ... HOT

i didnt buy it to collect it or sell it again i bought it because i like it a lot and i plan to keep it for my whole life.

dude.. you are a lucky bastard.. Im gonna hunt you down, poke you in the eye and steal it while you are blind >=D I WANT!!!! I wish I had money.. would buy it off you lol

i may also be getting a half life 2 poster AUTOGRAPHED and everything. i hope i get gabe erik and julie at least :-D

i just got the half life 2 poster in the mail signed by 15 people, cant read many of the sigs but its still cool as ****.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Half-Life in 15-30 years time will probably be like original Starwars trinkets are now.

Oh god, I never thought about that! We're experiencing history!!!!!! Woooo!

And then in like 10 years, we can have our kids play HL1 and they'll just keep complaining about the graphics and the fact that you cant smell the game.

it took them over 9 months to send this to me, but i am really glad they did. they sent it to me because of the fact that i spent 38 dollars on this poster, and a few other things that i told them. ill post a picture when i find my digicam

i might recognize a few sigs if i see the picture. I don't suppose they gave you an answer key to who is who did they?

Wraith said:
i just got the half life 2 poster in the mail signed by 15 people, cant read many of the sigs but its still cool as ****.

getting it autographed by people at your school don't count!
So, send it to me.. >_<

/me fumes with envy

very nice purchase, m8!!! when everyone has got HL2 and HL is something of a relic, it will be worth loads

Back