My Idea for a game

exodusuk

Reaction score
Dont u hate it when your dead and the last 2 alive are afk? they need to bring out a built in-game to play like pong or pacman , and when you go back into the game it pauses where your upto. think it would be cool?

lol that would be very cool i like snake you should be able to install any oldschool game like space invaders , or snake

omg hahaha wow that would be nice. i would prefer a little scorced earth though

wasnt there something like this for cs? it was unofficial though

There should be a mod that drops a tactical nuke that only blows up the buying area after 15 seconds.

StainlessJ-FPGA said:
There should be a mod that drops a tactical nuke that only blows up the buying area after 15 seconds.

Yeah that should get rid of any spawn campers ;).

StainlessJ-FPGA said:

Great idea!
Or maybe there cud be induvidual nukes (that kill one person) after say 15 seconds IF they havent moved from the buy area (jus incase ur nearby) :D

:cheers:

We could call it.... "Nuklear Strike!", and also, all the AWP's and Autosnipers in the game would last for 10 seconds, then blow up, leaving the player with 1hp. Oh oh! And also, Paras would cost 100000000 dollars. Or even better, could someone convert the currency to pounds, because I'd rather pounds than dollars (Living in the UK and all).

Or NewClear Strike ;)

I agree wiv the AWP and Autosniper, but maybe 15-20hp rather thn 1hp :)

Currency option wud b nice :) (UK too)

I think the currency thing is actually just a FONT. Someone find the font, they can edit it. Thing is, it would be so much better if it also made everything the correct currency too.

yeh it would be ideal tbh , nice idea. the thing is wouldnt guns cost more cos of currency conversion ;) lol or am i being pedantic

Actually instead of playing pac man ,we should be able to play cs 2d with the rest of the dead guys while waiting for the round to end

It can take me 15 seconds to finish buying stuff. I don't ALWAYS run out of spawn wielding just a silenced pistol!

A lot of the time, but not always.

Back