My question--how to get HL2 present from STEAM?

DarkGhost86

Reaction score
"Gold" -- $89.95 ($120 AUS)
-- Half-Life 2*
-- Counter-Strike: Source
-- Half-Life 1: Source*
-- Day of Defeat: Source*
-- Valve's back catalog currently available on Steam
-- Complete Half-Life 2 Strategy Guide from Prima Games
-- 3 different Half-Life 2 posters
-- Half-Life Collector's box
-- Half-Life 2 hat
-- Half-Life 2 postcard
-- Half-Life 2 stickers
-- Half-Life 2 Soundtrack CD
-- Chance to win a trip to Valve! (1 trip offered for every 5000 Gold packages purchased).

wait.....If I buy GOLD from Steam (download HL2 and Source) but how STEAM give me Half Life 2 Collector's BOX, Half-Life 2 hat, Half-Life 2 postcard, Half-Life 2 stickers, and Half-Life 2 Soundtrack CD? THANK!

By getting all the free stuff sticking it in a bag, themslves, writing on your address, walking down the post office and posting it!

Yes.. You'll get an FedEx package.. If they haven't decided anything with VU that is :)

Its not a present. :p Presents are things you give for nothing,. not something you sell for $.

Its just stuff / goodies / extras.

And yes, they'll ship it to you via Mail,. how else? There may be problems getting them to ship it to China, tho.

Robert said:
Yes.. You'll get an FedEx package.. If they haven't decided anything with VU that is :)

robert your avatar is ace lol

makes me lmao every time i see it lol

junglespider said:
robert your avatar is ace lol

makes me lmao every time i see it lol

Same here, that's why I choose it ;) If I feel suicidal, I'll just look at my avatar.. :p
:cheers:

Why should it be a problem to ship it to china? It's probably made there :|

-- Complete Half-Life 2 Strategy Guide from Prima Games
-- 3 different Half-Life 2 posters
-- Half-Life Collector's box
-- Half-Life 2 postcard
-- Half-Life 2 stickers

These are all emailed to you to be printed off by you... make sure you use card for the post cards and box (cut out and assemble) and sticker paper for the stickers.

-- Half-Life 2 Soundtrack CD

Downloaded through steam as mp3's

-- Half-Life 2 hat

A nifty knitting pattern is sent, again via email, for you to make in your spare time. Why do you think they chose a hat... no one wants to knit a T-Shirt.

Failing that... I guess they could just mail them to you.

My god! Thank you to the low value of the U.S. dollar!
$120AUS is bloody cheap for the Gold edition. I wasn't going to preload but now I am with these cheap prices.
Is there any other way to preload (since I have a crap broadband plan)? Will copying HL2 data files off a friends HD work?

waylander5 said:
Is there any other way to preload (since I have a crap broadband plan)? Will copying HL2 data files off a friends HD work?

yes.

i agree, prices are great for $A.

Robert said:
Same here, that's why I choose it ;) If I feel suicidal, I'll just look at my avatar.. :p
:cheers:

I'll take this in Swedish, since it's a question to Robert.

Jag känner igen ditt efternamn, hur gick det egentligen med att lämna forumen? Eller böt bara ditt namn?

Back