My theory on release date.

D

DeNniS

Alright well iam noticing, iam sure you have as well, that almost every company has a different release date for HL2.
My theory on this is PRE-ORDERS. The only reason one might be ahead of the others is to get these stupid people to pre-order from one company, because they say they are going to have it earlier than the other. It's all about sales people.
I mean Wal*Mart is saying Nov. 17th, Gamespot is saying the 12th, and amazon is saying Dec. 1st. So it's obvious they are all in competition for your money. That is all nothing more nothing less. Unless VALVe says something different than , APril 2004 , Iam supposing it is coming out 04'. Cause VU is the only official company that has given us any information. Well yeah what do you think ? Am i right or am i right ?

isnt this common sense? yes retailers offer preorders before they even knwo when they'll be getting the product, they need to give it a "release date" before they can sell preorders, so they just slap some date on there and hope for people to pre-order.

as if you can really trust VU as they dont control when a game is finished

Originally posted by Xtasy0
isnt this common sense?

Yes indeed it is, but i figured alot here lack that , becasue they seem to post new release dates all the time. SO , this figures it out for those people. :)

Back