Mythbusters girl poses for FHM.

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
You know it would happen sometime with Kari Byron. :angel: Anyways a ytmnd viewer must have got an issue early and posted the front cover on a ytmnd. It looks like a future episode of Mythbusters will feature the mentos/diet coke experiment.
Code:
http://mythbusterstub girl.ytmnd.com/
^^Take out the space between tub and girl. For some reason you banned the word. :O Btw Morgan Webb looks pretty good too. ;)

lol, *******!

Anyway, she is hot. But those pics aren't the greatest.

hardly contraversial pictures... ill gasp when i see nudity.

Those pictures are horrible. She looks like a really cheap prostitute. She looks better on the show.

The real question for you guys who say she's ugly is: If she made a move on you, would you say no?

Diet Coke and Mentos is fun. Also, she looks like a three dollar whore in that set.

Three dollars won't even buy Diet Coke and Mentos. Anyone else see the irony here?

Diet Coke and Mentos is fun. Also, she looks like a three dollar whore in that set.

Three dollars won't even buy Diet Coke and Mentos. Anyone else see the irony here?

Yeah... she lost money on that deal!

Evil you have to be kidding me lol. Where is that fapping smilie when you need it lol. :naughty:

I swear I saw the name Morgan in your first post :|

Nevermind, I donno why but my last couple of posts have been rather incoherent :| :p

I swear I saw the name Morgan in your first post :|

Nevermind, I donno why but my last couple of posts have been rather incoherent :| :p
Well this thread is about Kari but Morgan Webb is another hottie. :cheese: It just seems they added more pics of Morgan the last time I saw the shoot originally.

The real question for you guys who say she's ugly is: If she made a move on you, would you say no?
I actually probably would say no (Based solely on looks).. seriously. Hot girls aren't uncommon, at all, and I could go out for a day and see > 20 girls who I would say are a lot better looking than her, so simply going out with someone based on looks gets old . .

But who knows, maybe she has a nice personality ? But, who cares, I'll never see her nor do I care. :p

this chick is cute, but I like her personallity even more. and she's married to some balding turd...go figure

These photos are OLD, and the mentos episode aired aaages ago.

I actually probably would say no (Based solely on looks).. seriously. Hot girls aren't uncommon, at all, and I could go out for a day and see > 20 girls who I would say are a lot better looking than her, so simply going out with someone based on looks gets old . .

But who knows, maybe she has a nice personality ? But, who cares, I'll never see her nor do I care. :p

yea but see those "> 20 girls" you see everyday aren't all trying to pull your pants off. That's what i was asking; if she tried to-would you tell her no?

That's the xcellerate system for finding ugly people.

Back